hiya...

im new to the forums, but not to LDs. ive been doing them for a while, but ive lost interest in them for a while, so i havent had as many. but im going to start branding LDs and the such into my subconcious, and have sum cheese, i guess.

but ive kind of got a question…ive been amazingly close to astral projection via LDs (iv almost done it twice) and i was wondering if anyone had any tips on the subject. thanx everyone.

I was just about to make a topic just like yours, and we’re practically in the same boat, so I figure why not post here…

If you want to have an OBE via LDing, try to find your own body somewhere or create it. The best thing is to find it asleep. The next thing you can do is to let yourself melt together with your sleeping body. This will hopefully create an OBE. This won’t bring you to the astral planes, but to the real-time zone, the out-of-body area between the physical and astral realm.
However, if you want to have specifically an astral projection, you must have a clear idea of what the astral planes look like. While you’re in a LD, try to imagine and target an area on an astral plane where you would like to be. This will cause you to project to the astral planes from the LD.
Good luck! :happy:

No it won’t