Does anyone have any suggestions on how to start your LD?

I have not had one yet, and I want to. How do you start yours? Do you use the computer programs or what?

[color=green] [b]
Nintendomasta i have moved your post to lucidity intro…here ppl can help you…read this forum section good also!

Good luck, I hope u have lucid dreams soon!
Greetz, Jeff
[/color] [/b]

Hi Nintendomasta! Welcome to the LD4ALL forum :wink:

Well! Getting ld.(lucid) 4 the 1st time depends on EverY person as u might imagine. First, one must have a Good INTEnt on having a LD(lucid dream). For example: one person might want to have a LD to fly, breathe underwater, do magic, meet an idol, see a loved one etc. Others might get inspired by other ppl or a quote from a book or something. Some ppl are just natural ld dreamers and others might use Pc programs or green tea and other herbs etc. It all depends on the person. Im not saying these methods will work 4 u, but just give them all a try to see if they do :slight_smile:

Here are some tips 4 u:
-start DR(dream journal)
-join a dream team(this usually gets u motivated to have Lds and do many more things. here is an adress of a community that has DreAm Teams:https://www.dreamofpeace.net/sealife/index.php)
-do many RC(reality checks) IRL(in real life)
-read this forum b4 going to sleep(this will get your brain ‘into’ LDing there4 hiring your chance of getting LD(lucid) at night
-do MILD B4 going to sleep
-try WBTB(this method is good 4 DR(dream recall) AND it can make u go ld after u go to sleep;because of state your body will be in after u do WBTB)
-try to recall anything that might have gotten u Ld one time so that if it happens again, u will know that u r dreaming

• most important of all…have FUN! :happy:

I wish u the very best of luck !!:slight_smile: