Yet another lame newcomer thread.

Hello. I’m a bit of a newcomer, but I have known about the concepts for quite some time.

I’m 21 now, and have been aware of LD for about 3 years. I had my first lucid dream when I was 18, and I was walking in a shopping mall. As soon as I realized I was dreaming, I had a mad rush of energy and freedom. I immediately attempted to fly, fu*k, eat, scream, and kill all at once. It was a bit to much, and my dreamscape started to kind of fall on itself. I still remember it collapsing, it was a bit like a bad 3d model made of polygons made to squish by an even worse 3d renderer…

Anyway, enough with the boring story. I’m here for one reason; a reason that I assume is shared widely on this forum: balance. I seek balance between my waking life and my regenerative life. I desire to make my dreams everything they can be; release, organization of thoughts and desires, and to provide a polarization for my mind.

I hope I can grow, and by taking an active part in the LD community, increase my likelihood of skyrocketing my awareness.

That is a very interesting first LD, not lame at all :content: There are a few things that I find very intersting about the LD proccess and using it to discover more about how our brains work, such as the light switch and mirror expiriments, and what that says about us, and I would be grateful if you could contact me or post another reply describing the “collapsing” of your dream world in more detail.

Yes I agree. I want to hear more detail on your dreamscape collapsing on you. And as for the light switch and mirrors…in a perfect LD(well perfect for me) it is so realistic that the light switches work and I can’t go through mirrors. I can’t fly or do much… but I can pick my settings at point of arrival in my dreamscape. Hope to here more from you Grant :cool: