Shamanism

shamanic ecstasy (flight) is the heart of the shamanic experience. In other words, Astral travel. OBE. Etc.

There are many techniques to shamanic ecstasy. Meditation, trance, drugs, and lucid dreaming.

My point, I find no reason at all to have any doubt of Astral travel\obe\shamanic ecstasy. Methods to induce shamanic ecstasy are the same methods used in other religions\spiritualities across the world, going back for thusands of years.

I personally have not attempted shamanic ecstasy. I do believe it is possiable. I just recently have been going through meditation while lucid dreaming, i believe this is my key to shamanic ecstasy.

I greet everyone here on this forum, in all topics and subjects for studies\practises on advancing the mind\body\spirit. I personally believe these subjects and studies are what the world needs today.

I believe, that the real world is how you see it, and how you create it.
The experianced can do the same in the dream world.
Every man, woman and child creates their own reality.

Shape your dreams, you shape your very own world and perspective on life. Shape it for the best and you will be at peace with your inner self.
Being happy\loved is a feeling, and a choice.

Shaping your dream world, you are shaping your perspective, your thoughts, feelings and your entire life.

why i choose to live both :smile:

Hey shaman thanx for teaching me your techniques :smile: lets not forget to have a lucid beer together one night… ill try to get you drunk hehe

heya litefoot…

i follow the shamanic path too… you may well like to check out our forum sealife; it’s very much about modern shamanic dreaming, about collaboration in dreams, and ‘dreaming with and for the earth itself’…

i think you’d be interested :smile:

dreamofpeace.net/sealife

let me know if you like ?> there is also a very interesting guid eon ‘the way of three wings’, a guide on a meditation system a shaman i know online, wrote up… interesting, indeed… it’s based on the ‘fusion of the five elements’…

yeh. check it out…

Beautiful spoken bustah Litefoot :smile:
Also very true!
Its a great aid to have you here with us!

Greetz,
Jeff

Thanks, i’m going to the forum now

Jeff, thanks you too :content:

Xetrov, np. we’ll have that lucid beer one night :content: lots of concentration and a nice mindset. then we can even get drunk :content:

but let’s do it on a saturday, i work week days :happy: