Walk through walls

I have had about five lucid dreams and I am fairly good at making things appear in them for someone who is inexperienced. I also went through a mirror once. I haven’t been able to walk through or put my finger through a wall or door yet. Please share some advice.

The best advice I can give you in these cases: if you believe you can do it, you really CAN do it. But you really must be convinced of it, so don’t just say once “oh well I can do this”. This won’t help much…
Some time ago I had this problem too: I was trying to put my hands through a wall but it didn’t work. I thought for a second and really concentrated on the fact that it’s all a dream; I WILL be able to control it and so I WILL be able to go through that wall. I focused on this belief and suddenly my hands went right through the wall.
The same thing happens with flying: just believe you can and you’ll do fine.
Good luck! :wink:

I wanna walk through a mirror so I can meet the b*tch that always pretends to be me. I mean seriously, she does exactly what I do, dresses exactly like I do etc. Gonna tell her off. :devil:

LOL! Luvr that i call humour!
I share a secret with you…it helps when you do this pose in front of the mirror :puh:

I make myself empty of feeling to walk through a wall or mirror.

Maybe behind the mirror is the perfect place to meet other dreamers!

Jeff

Hmm… I usually become lucid after looking in the mirror in my room… I should try walking through it next time :content:

/ds

Mmm Daysong you give me an idea i will try…look in rl into a mirror before sleeping and say for 15 min iam dreaming…also with eyes open and closed variety…well just a silly experiment and to c if it works i have to do it for weeks lol…

Also thinking of those brain machines…connected to a timer/alarm clock and certain freq programming then c if it can give more lucid dreams wearing them at night…hmmmm
oh man i have a ultra list of experiments to do lol :look:
But it is fun hehe :user:
Jeff

Yes Daysong do so (walk through mirror in a ld) it can give so nice results…its everytime different so far!
If you do plz let us know what happens :cool:

Jeff

:tongue: Almost every time I’ve had an LD it’s been from looking in the mirror in my bedroom and noticing something wrong with the way I look (i.e., my hair will be longer than it is IRL)

So now I’m going to try to control what I dream about every night, and make it so that I dream about the mirror in my room :grin: Hopefully that experiment will work too!

/ds

Lol that must be funny…having longer hair then irl!
Curious what you will meet behind the mirror :wink:

Jeff

Ive had problems going through walls and doors before.I decided to take it by force.I back off ,float a little and push myself from the nearest wall (like you do in a swimming pool:) then i just close my eyes and hope it wont hurt when i hit the opposite wall with my head:)
Once only my head got out and i was hanging stuck like that,hehe
but eventually ive made it through:)

Wow jack dont u have that on tape…i would love to watch that :wink:

Jeff

But i do have do some other things you`d love to see im sure:):):slight_smile:

Sometimes you just have to be persistent. I find that if I hold my hand against an object for a few seconds, and concentrate on passing through it, my hand will eventually sink through the object. This seems to be easier than trying to walk through it as if it wasn’t there at all, plus it feels indescribably weird to have a solid object melt around your hand. :wink:

Sometimes when i’m flying really fast inside somewhere and i cant stop… i just go right through a wall without even wanting too…,

stitches,. next time when you turn lucid,. before you try going through a wall,… try jumping through a closed window, it should work…just focus on the other side and not on the window… :cool:

I walked through the mirror, but before I did. A dc leads me to it, and he explains what to do. He went first and the mirror broke and shatters all over and he disappeared while the glass fell on the floor. Then i looked at my mirror and I did the same thing the dc did. After that I was just in another dream. It was cool :happy:

:happy: hmmm not so sure Jack! lol you stuck in a wall with just your head sticking out of it is of course funny lol that on a dream tape hahaha would be fun…you struggling to come out lol. Yelling “nurse! nurse! help me”
lol :wink:

Greetz,
Jeff

Have you ever tried to build invisible walls that people cant walk through ?

Good idea! :cool:
Try it next ld :smile:

Jeff