Dreaming in thoughts

Many times, I have dreams that are nothing but abstract thoughts. I can’t see, feel or hear anything, all I do is think. I can think things like “I am walking along the road” in my dreams.
Have anyone else experienced the same? My guess is that these are NREM dreams. Is there a way to become lucid in such dreams?

That definitely sounds like NREM. I’ve experience that a few times too, but the only ones I can remember, I was lucid in them. If you’re not aware that you’re “dreaming” in NREM, the only thing i can think of to become lucid would be a RC. Other than that, practice LL so that you can always be lucid in NREM. :smile:

Yes, it sounds like NREM like sage said.

Yes it’s possible to become lucid in NREM dreaming, but I heard that it’s much more difficult to have control over it (I experienced them myself). Also, it seems to be a bit colorless than REM dreaming… hard to explain, but yes it’s possible to become lucid.

LL (Lucid Living) is a good way like sage says… :grin: It would help you out with WILD’ing as well when you begin to recongize the trance of NREM. You can use that to enter into dream world almost immediately with some practices.

Good luck my friend!