Missing all but the least obvious dreamsign

The other night I had this really funny dream, in which I became lucid.

I am in this tiny room. In the doorway, I can see this realy angry guy shouting at me, he looks really aggressive. He commands his flying ghost-dog to get me, and I flee from it. It chases me to a deep ravine with a river on the bottom. I jump into the air over the ravine. While I’m in air, a helicopter approaches above me. A cartoon character(Uncle Scrooge in Donald Duck) drops down a line from the helicopter. In the end of the line, there is a really huge trout. :smile:
I am back in the room suddenly, and this mad guy I saw earlier comes into the room. He is wearing chainmail or something, and is wielding a large sword. He yells like a madman and comes running towards me.
I look at his sword. It is a little longer than it needs to be. I think “His sword is a bit too long, this might be a dream!”, and go lucid. :happy:

So I missed about 4-5 really obvious dreamsigns only to go lucid from the least obvious dreamsign of them all. I think I know why, though. All of the dreamsigns were context dreamsigns(I’m in a unfamiliar place, doing something that does not make sense etc.), except for the last dreamsign, which is a form/shape dreamsign.
Personally, I never notice context dreamsigns, because at the time they appear they make perfect sense to me. Just thought I would share this little insight :wink:

That’s a really interesting experience. Yes, I also often find myself missing millions and millions of obvious signs, only to become lucid from a small and unobvious sign. sighs Our consciousness can be a silly thing. :tongue:

But hey, at least you became lucid! :wink: Congrats!

:lmao:
That made me giggle.
Its awlays the little thing that we notice.
Hell one time I was flying over mars and did not go lucid.

Oh, man, I hate these obvious DSs. The first dream I recalled while trying to go lucid, I grew a tree out of me, and didnt go lucid e.e