Voice forums

now that wpould be a cool idea. i know that it is gonna b a little while b 4 that actally happens but hey think bout it. we could actally talk!!!

That would be my worst nightmare! I prefer typing my responses at leisure and not having to interact directly.

Voice chat rooms are sooo 1990s, I haven’t used them since the year 2000! :tongue: If we really wanna be hip (2004-ish) we need to have a video conference. :grin:

I agree with DreamAddict a 100% and some more lol :cool:

Jeff

lmfao so u would just stare at my face all the time instead of hearing waht i am sayin :tongue:

anyy way i dont mean straight away u knowu click timeless soul and a voice says " yer in responce to your post blah blah blah" it would sure as heel mean that you could all understand waht i say cause i am a good speaker due to a poor speller :razz:

True, but I tend to mumble and speak too fast when I’m talking, but I can type pretty well…It’s also easier to organize all your thoughts and stuff.
Oh well.

i would leave if this turned into a voice forum :tongue:
It is much easier to write english, than acutally talking english

Voice chatrooms allready exists though… pretty confusing when you have 10 persons talking at the same time…

I’m all for technology, but forums just wouldn’t be the same if the participants were interacting with each other in real-time, whether it be audio or video. Firstly, you’d only be able to talk to the people who were awake at the same time as yourself, and secondly, some of us prefer to take our time and think about what we’re going to post after being asked a question. Also, since (presumably) the conversation wouldn’t be logged, we wouldn’t be able to refer back to it at a later time.

I think I’ll keep using it as it is. :smile:

Imagine how it would be, it would sound like you are on the phone with X number of people at the same time. It would even be difficult to tell who is saying what. I guess it is possible in theory to simulate a room if everyone has a surround sound system and special software and webcams to show lip motion and so on, but…

Instead of simulating we could just meet the people we want to talk with IRL! Have you guys ever had an ld4all forum meet anywhere? :smile:

well i know one person in canberra and some day i am sure we will meet.

as for the voice i dont mean real time. i mean like we record our voice and post it and people can listen or watch it if it vid at any time. bar the web site would be come soooo large :smile:

any way i crazy idea. i didnt know there were voice chat rooms? damn msn chat is bad enough as is lol

Richard