What happened to Wizard???

hey i was just wondering what happened to wizard. About 7 months ago he was talking his methods like the mirrors with the computer and then he was talking about phase 3. He said he would tell us about it in like 30 days but i havent seen him post anything since. Anyone that knows what i am talking about, could you please tell me phase 3 and explain his other methods>? thanks.
edit: here are the links to some of his methods ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … highlight=
ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … highlight=

he only metioned some things about the phase 3 as i record it. something about making a link between daydreaming and ordinary dreams.
I thought his method sounded very very intresting and i hate to know that hes gone without telling it, maybe he´s making it complete, i hope. it sounded like a very complex method, the most complex i´ve heard of i think. there is prob alot of research to be done.
so i have no idea where he went! anyone else have a clue???

It looks like hes gone for good.
Ive been quite stubborn sending him emails and pms but sadly i never got any reply.As far as i know Tomas was trying to contact him too.
If i had a computer at home id be prolly trying to make something up from what he wrote but i dont have a main tool:(

I just hope that the real Wizard doesn’t come back otherwise I’ll have to change my name again, lol.

And what happened to DreamAddict and BrainHacker, I don’t see them around much anymore. But the statistics say they’re still around posting.

Here I am! :wave:

:shy:

Sorry, I’m very busy these days on the fast growing Dutch forum. I try to catch up here as much as I can :wink: .

Ah that’s where you were BrainHacker! I was wondering where you were! :wink: Speaking of that, I haven’t checked the dutch forum for a while. :content: I’m still learning Dutch… lol it’s not easy! :bored: But I’m trying!

I’m learning dutch and French, hello DreamAddict and BrainHacker. I can spell better in French than I can in English, lol.