IM BACK!!! (with a problem:)

hi all dreamers out there! i havnt bin on this board for maybe over 3-5 months now and thats because i went to milan and did other things and had really no time for ld´ing and frankly i kind of forgot it…until 2 days ago when i had my first in 1 month! and now 2 nights after i had a 2:nd one!! :cool_laugh:
but the problem with my last one is that i didnt reach clear lucidity, or should i say the feeling of it. a long time ago i discussed here that when (at least when i do) i reach lucidity, the moment i get lucid my bodey shivers in a very plesent way for a moment, similar to when its cold or when you get scared. but this did not happen the last time! i really know that i was dreaming but didnt feel like it, i tried to convince myself and tried to make it more visual but failed. the situation felt kind of hopeless and i really couldnt think of anything to do! is that weird or what??? being lucid and dont have anything fun to do…talk about lack of imagination :smile:
anyone else know what im talking about, being 100% lucid but still dont have the feeling of it, the feeling of complete control?!

anyway this got to a long post, all i wanted to say is that im back at last and it feels so good!!! im so happy to rediscover this whole thing, and i really think i needed a brake cause my problem was that i wanted it to much…i think thats why the suneye-method and other of its kind didnt work for me, i wanted it to happen to much when spending so much effort on it. so i think you will have to be kind of cool when doing these methods, wich is a hard thing when you read headlines like “95% chance you will have a LD first try” i think without that headline, maybe it would be true :smile:
hmm this got to a even longer post now…good luck for everyone!!!
(by the way, next month im in the compition : )

Welcome back, mindexplorer :smile: .

welcome back! and uh, I never have complete control either. Just start out as a demigod and work your way up.

Hi MindExplorer :smile:

Indeed welcome back!
Mmm well if I speak for myself, not all my lds have the same ld quality.
that changes a bit of course…using voice commands sure helps me there.

I agree with you at the suneye method…when they let out the 95% or somthing like that it would have been better.

Ok, good luck and enjoy dreaming! :smile:

Jeff