I'm addicted to the forum!!!

lol. I’m here a thousand times a day now! I read new posts, if there aren’t any since my last visit, I read old posts, I… cant… stop… READING!! :cool_laugh: lol

I’m supposed to be working… I don’t wanna :cry:

:tongue:

I’m here a lot too!
If you like reading old posts, there’s a topic called: “Do you think that the internet and forums become addictive?” on page three of this section. :wiske:https://community.ld4all.com/t/do-you-think-that-the-internet-and-forums-become-addictive/8060

Work an hour, play for a few minutes, work and hour, play… ahhh… here I am again!

I just finished reading that discussion, good reads, thanks.
(my original post should have gone in there!)

I don’t mind being addicted to this forum, I think it’s great! Then again I’m only in the beginning stage, Ive only been here a little while. :wink:

~qriosity~

I understand completely what you mean. It can be addictive! It’s my pure joy to post here at LD4all. :smile: Anyways, I have been here for almost a year now (just one more month to go) and all I can say is that we always have new interesting information/experiences coming in. :biggrin:

Have fun with LD4all forum my LD4all addicted friends. :content:

Hehe, it’s hard not to be addicted! I haven’t been coming here as often as I’d like, lately… :bored: So much work to be done, not enough time… But time is always against us, isn’t it?

I am glad to say, that my name is Joe and im an LD4ALL ADDICT :cool_laugh: .

The first thing when i wake up, get home, get bored, or even get on my computer, i come to LD4all, and read all the recent posts. Its a great addiction, no regrets, yet lots of help. This site has been very helpful to me in ways, i cant stop coming. :content:

Wow! I am too! I didn’t quite realise it, but yesterday I couldn’t come on because of piles of homework and dance, and all day today I’ve been waiting to get on :grin: I don’t think I could last a lot longer than a few days before going crazy! With all that said, I may be away for a day or 2 because my computers getting re-installed or something :help:

I’m sick and was in bed for three hours after school today (I was twitching and fell out of my desk in 6th period… that really sucked… luckily I’m in the back corner so few people noticed) and I’m still here, after going to OCRemix, another forum I’m easing myself into. I went on vacation about two months ago and it was pure torture not coming here… right when we got to the hotel I hooked up my uncle’s laptop and scanned all the posts I could!
Lately I’m so busy I can’t come every single day like I used to (I used to be on 5 times a day… then 3… then 2… then one…) but I sure read all the new posts that capture my attention (I exclude the riddle thread and the competition thread… don’t have time for that) Anyways I’m sure I’ll get on more often soon enough.

some addictions aren’t so bad, :biggrin: take it from me. :wink:

lol, I read the post… sat for a minute, then looked over and saw your name… DreamAddict very clever. :cool:

:lol: im glad were not affraid to expose such an addiction :content:

My name is Jack and im forumoholic,sexoholic,potholic,sleepholic,cafeeholic and i love all my addictions:)

Lol! A lot of “oholic” going on around here! :help: Wait! I shouldn’t tell mine… I have 100’s of them. :tongue:

There is only one thing thats as addictive for me then the board and thats scary movies.
And I’d rather have scary LDs :wink:

I used to have the same problem, i used to go out and rent every cheasy movie(horror films) that the video store had to offer, i mean anything to everything :content:

Vampire movies rule! I’ve rented every one I can find. My roomate doesn’t let me get em anymore, cus I make him watch too! lol. hmm… vampire LD… grin

The Ring wasn’t that scary, but it sticks with you. Oh no, what’s that?!
Water coming out of my monitor!!
You know what I think? I think Jack is an addict-oholic.

:eek: thinks of the time she watched the ring hides away Ok, so I thought it was scary! I’d much rather do some LD4all-ing than watch scary movies :grin:

That isnt a horror movie, thats just cheasy :bored: I hated that movie, i didnt like anything from it, i seen better movies that spent less money, and actually has a good story line.

Have you ever seen [color=darkred]Slumber party massacre[/color]? That moive was 100% cheasy, yet, the killer was sadistic to these innocent teenager girls, that were doing drugs. It cant get any better than that :content:

OOps double post, either way, for a second i thought i was on the movie thread :tongue: