Increase Lucidity?

Hey, recently I had a dream where I was lucid, it went like this: I was in Super Mario 3 and I had to collect coins. I knew that the more coins i got the more money i would get in RL. I knew it was a dream but all i could do was collect coins and stomp goombas and such. I wanted to do other things, but I could only be Mario.
My question is how could I have increased the Lucidity and made myself exit the Mario World… I know its weird i looked for warps, but there arent any in Level 1 of mario 3… thats the only level i was in?

I guess you must’ve been having a low level LD, or else you probably could’ve stopped being Mario whenever you wanted.
If it ever happens again, just stop and reflect on things. Think about how its your dream, how you can do what you want, believe you can do what you want, think about doing something more productive, maybe try spinning a new dream scene, stuff like that. Hope fully you’ll be successfull in moving on and doing something more interesting. (Unless your a really big Super Mario fan :smile: )

all you really had to do was to visualise yourself. Such as, if you wanted to stop being mario, visualise, and expect, that all along, you were lookign at a screen, and your vision turns back, and you see a TV, and your on a couach wit hyour buds. There are many ways, you could also visualise and expect to do somethingwack as mario. That would be insane, such as go bang up the princess, she is such a hotty! (by the way, im jk, im not that much of a nerd, i dont think video game characters are hot :bored: )