Learn about my signature and maybe yourself =p

This is to let all of you know what my signature means.

LD for the truth. LD for some lovin. LD for life. LD for yourself :bounce:

Ld for the truth: In LDing you can find out alot about yourself. Things you never even knew your subconscious does.

LD for some lovin: LD for some great sex. Do it to people you wouldn’t normally get a chance to have sex with. Maybe even with your mate, but maybe in a position he/she doesn’t like that you do. Any freaky way you like :content:

LD for life: We sleep for about 1/3 of are life. Through LDing you can reclaim some of this lost time. You could learn to control the time in your dreams and even live another life. Maybe not at one time but you could have another life worth of LDs. Overall just LDing will enhance the quality of your life, making it more enjoyable.

LD for yourself :bounce: : LD to make you happy. Do anything you want. Don’t worry about what anyone else thinks because they can’t see you. You are totally free and only limited by your imagination | LDing is what life really should be™

©Copyright Lucid Dreaming inc. Lucid Dreaming 9000 b.c.-forever. All rights reserved. All content of the brain is copyrighted by the respective soul of the body, unless otherwise stated.

So you have extended your explanation now?

Lets make this a topic where we can explain our signatures.
My signature is as you can see: Live the LD way of life
Well, this signature got a very simple explanation: include LDing in your life

©MMII - if you steel my signature I will hunt you down.
Ok, your copyright was cooler, but I had to try something simular.