Some questions about while you are dreaming + LD

1. While you are dreaming, does it seem hard to focus on something for an extended period of time? If anyone has ever gotten high (i don’t do that anymore but nevermind), i think it’s something like that.

2. During a LD (or before), how do you know to do a reality check?

3. Dreams seem so “fuzzy” while they are happening. Is there any way to make then clearer? (In relation to question 1)

From my experience, yes it does seem hard to keep focused during a LD. maybe it would be a little easier if it was a higher level dream though.

During a LD, you’ll know to do a RC when something seems not right. For example your clock could say one thing, and then another after you look back at it. You may also be able to fly, which should be a trigger that you are dreaming.

To make a fuzzy dream clearer, just use a verbal command like “increase lucidity” or something like that. the dream should become clearer. remember, it’s all in your mind and you can do whatever you want with your dream as long as you believe its possible.

1. Yes, It’s always my concentration that lets me down. My mind keeps wandering so I end up wasting the lucid dream.
  2. So far I’ve somehow been able to tell I’m in a dream the moment it starts. And my first thought is always ‘what can i try out this time’ :cool_laugh:
  3. Mine are a bit fuzy too, some clearer than others depending how much its been on my mind that day.