Getting closer...!!

I have been hanging around here for a few months or so and have had some short LDs that were quite amazing and lasted only seconds. I’ve yet to have my first ‘extended’ Lucid dream (i guess an LD that lasts more than 30 seconds)

I was getting discouraged for a while but in the last week I came back and I have really been trying to LD. I noticed my dream recall increased suddenly from 1 dream a night to 3-6 dreams a night! Last night I wasn’t lucid but I had very vivid dreams. I found in the last 2 days, that if I go to bed 2 hours before normal time, I remember like 3 times as many dreams, and they are all vivid.

Im going to keep this up and continue my ‘lucid living’ and reality checks. I think im getting closer what do you guys think?

Good luck :smile:

Remembering more dreams always is a good sign :smile:

Yes you’re doing great! :wink:

If you keep doing the lucid living and RCs with good motivation, then it probably won’t be long now before you’ll get your first “extended” LD :smile:

Good luck! :happy:

:cool_laugh: :cool_laugh: :cool_laugh:
YES I DID IT!!!
jumps up and down

The night after I started this thread, I went to sleep and had 2 long LDs!!! I remembered like 5 dreams too! I feel like a lucid master! It was so cool to finally be able to be in 2 lucid dreams that lasted 15 minutes each. I finaly had time to try the cool things I always wanted to do!!! I will continue my habbits hopefully I will have more tonight.

:cool_laugh: :cool_laugh: :cool_laugh:
HOLY SH*T! WAY TO GO! :wow:
Damn! is completly stunned!
Good luck, hope that wasn’t a one time thing for you :ok:

WHOA!! :wow:
Congrats! :partying_face: :thumbs:

Keep 'em coming :beer:

Oh no I can feel this isn’t a one time thing. I’ve been having little short LDs like every night for the past week, untill I had this long one. I think I have something going for me here :cool_laugh:

I made a dream diary and put my LDs i had last night in it. Go to the dream diary section if you want to read it.

Good to hear :smile:

maybe you are getting the hang of it

Wow! That’s excellent! One more LD success story notched on. :happy:

thats very lovely

you are going at the same speed i was !!

see look at my chart. I progressed in only 4 months

Man,congrats…hearenig about sucses in LD helps a litlle those that are trying too LD
BIG CONGRATS FROM WORM :partying_face: :beer: :bounce: :doublegrin:

thanks guys! I had another 2 LDs last night!