Small dreams...?

Most of the time, when I fall asleep and dream, my dreams seem to be…odd. I know it sounds weird, but I never see big objects and stuff. Everything appears smaller and my field of view is like I’m cupping my hands around my eyes so I can’t see out of the sides. It’s hard to explain.

It doesn’t effect my memory or anything, either. I had a really cool, long dream this morning, but it still looked small. Do you think it’s just me not remembering correctly or something?

Hmmm…i personally cant relate and i dont really have any idea how to explain it.
But i bet Freud would point that it might come from some certain complex:)hehe dont think so much about sizes!!:slight_smile:
btw…i thought maybe the nick Sizeril would be more proper then?:slight_smile:

Hey Sezril,

It shouldn´t be a problem while you´re lucid. You have total control so just think about everything changing in normal size.
If you don´t succeed the first time, keep trying It´ll work for sure.

If you have this in a normal dream, isn´t it a great LD trigger?

Greets,
Thor

I’ve had one fairly good-quality LD and the size wasn’t a problem. It’s just that it seems like my non-LD dreams (Which is about 98% of them.) seem small.

It doesn’t affect my ability to see colors of shapes or anything, though, so I won’t worry about it.