what next, out of body sensations please help

Hi everyone,

Last night, strange things happend, i went to bed with the intention of having an out of body experience, i lied down feet touching and arm by my side, my bed cover over my toes and head, i did some controlled breathing, and repeated to my self, relax , sleep , stay concious, i continued to say that and then there was warmth at my toes and swirling feeling, and pressure this went on for 10mins and i continued to repeat that affirmation, relax , sleep , stay concious, then i decided to see if i could float, or i put the thought in my mind that i am not in my room or that i am looking at my body, but nothing happend. Just the feeling of my toes and legs still, then the warmth and tingle feeling came up my leg to my knees, it was a bit scary first but i said to myself go with the fear just like every other someone doing out of body experiences. Then i thought lets see if i was in sleep parylsis so i moved my legs and i did move my legs, and when i moved them, the swirly feeling went, so i focused and it started again for a few mins but not as much and then i turned over and decided to sleep, what does this all mean how do i make my body completely feel like that swirling feature and how do i exit out, how do i use this to have a lucid dream or concious lucid dream if thats possible.

Please help me, thank you

Yours honeyjigga

When attempting an OBE or a WILD, that warmth and tingling will be the first thing you experience. You should relax even further, allowing yourself to drift further into sleep(or whatever you want to call it). You should try not to focus on your physical body, instead try to focus all your attention inside your own mind. I don’t think it’s such a good idea to try moving your body so early in your attempt, maybe you should try a little later when things are starting to feel different. Just a thought…

Now, I’m not too sure about this, but I think you should be experiencing some vibrations and sounds as you drift further into sleep. I’m not sure if this applies to OBEs, it does to WILD though. I hope that helped :neutral: