DIWILD and vibrations

Been meaning to ask this but have been lazy until I had a strange LD last night. What are the vibrations in WILD like? I’ve tried this method several times and get to a point where my body feels numb, I see HI, hear noises, and sometimes have what I’d call spasms rather than vibrations. I haven’t yet got past this point. The spasms are like local and brief - e.g. my hand, arm, or leg will spasm for 1 to 2 seconds. Is this the vibrations, or is it more like a total body vibration like I describe below?

Last night at about 2:30 a.m. I tried WILD, but quickly fell asleep (I didn’t really wake myself up enough). I went into a ND, which progressed to a point where I was in bed and was trying WILD. I saw HI, heard noises, and had an overall body vibration that could be really felt. I rolled my dream body out of my “real” body, did a reality check, and realized I was lucid. Went on to have a fun LD that lasted a couple of minutes. So, it seems like I had a dream induced WILD (DIWILD?). Was really strange. When I woke up it was I initially thought I had successfully WILD’d, but the clock said it was 4:30 a.m., so when I thought about it I realized what happened.

I feel the vibrations all over my body to varying degrees of intensity. Sometimes it’s a pleasant feeling.

I think I’ve had the same experience you describe. Usually I can WILD fairly easily; it’s how I get to LD about 90% of the time.
One time, It was like I went into a wild like experience from a hazy
dream state.
I think what happened was, I was almost getting ready to awaken from normal sleep, almost awake, and started to go back to the sleep state.
I had just enough consciousness to become aware, and I began to experience HI and eventually went into the LD state. Most of the experience was like a WILD.

wilding from a dream, excellent stuff
sounds like you got real vibes in your dream

has anyone WILDed from a LD?

Ive already did a wild in my ND, is was kinda strange, I had 3 LD experiences that night.

and what would be the reason for wilding in a lucid dream?

I have done WILD about 5 times in an ND, I think… (0 times in RL :sad: )
It really does not matter though, as it will still induce an LD :wink:

That’s my theory too, I never have WILD’s after being fully awake. I usually get to an almost awake state when I try to initiate WILD.

Also, I notice it’s important for me not to move at all after starting to wake up, or I’ll become fully awake. The worst is when I have to move so I can get up and go to the bathroom. :grrr:

hi… i have had those so called wild vibrations spontaniously few times…
usually after waking from dream it happens like… that i’m on my bed and i start to shake, that could be compared to hard epilepsy stroke.
but it’s very rare that i have been able to do much when those shakes come… usually i just woke up after those… it feels for me really real, but i have proved to myself that it isn’t real, like i have fell on floor from bed while shaking and suddenly when shakes end i’m back on my bed.
but sometimes i after shakes have ended i have realized that i’m in dream…

I did a few times, only in ND’s. Sometimes it can lead to a real LD :smile:

It felt just like the ‘real’ vibrations, only a bit easier to obtain :content:

JJJ

I guess Artie and Monitor are right. I went back and looked in SL’s EWLD and he said that WILD’s can happen after 1 to 2 seconds of awakening.

Anyway, now I definelty know what the vibrations feel like. The other night I went to bed after having slept for a couple of hours downstairs in front of the TV. As I started to fall asleep I had some dream images and I thought it was a good time to WILD even though it was early in the night. I concentrated on the HI’s and the next thing I knew I was having serious vibrations and heard noises that sounded like thunder or large doors creaking and slamming shut. I was excited, but relaxed. I saw a light and thought about it expanding. It did, but not enough. Then, lights were flashing all over. It seemed like a long time, but I couldn’t get into a dream. The intensity of the vibrations and the noises was going on so long it was beginning to get a bit freaky. I also heard a man’s voice, which sounded like it was right in the room with me. I felt very much paralyzed, and tried rolling my dream body out of my RL body, but ending up waking up after. Was cool in that I really know what the vibrations are like, but wish it resulted in an LD.

I have had similar experiences with the vibrations only there have been times where I have heard screams (ugh) :eek: or glorius music. As for rolling out of the body I recommed waiting until your utterly paralyzed. TO get into the paralyzed state cocentrate on the feeling of your body until it goes num

Just had a thought…

what if the reason we hear different sounds and see different HI that its like we’re entering a different realm? The visual and auditory hallucinations could be someone’s else’s dreams/thoughts.

Interesting possibility, woldn’t rule it out.