Novel: Life of Pi

i dunno what kinda a sick person id be if i didn’t recommend this book. Its called “Life of Pi” and its by Yann Martel.
Maybe u have herd of this book yet and maybe you havent, its relatively new i think it was published in 2001 but i can see it easily becoming a classic. I just finished it and i just had to tell others about it. It doesnt really have anything to do with lucid dreaming but its a great book non the less. Ill just read the summary on the back of it for u guys cus its pretty to the point.
“Pi Patel, a God-loving boy and the son of a zookeeper, has a fervent love of stories and practices not only his native Hinduism, but also Christianity and Islam. When Pi is sixteen, his family and their zoo animals emigrate from India to North America abroad a Japanese cargo ship. Alas, the ship sinks- and Pi finds himself in a lifeboat, his only companions a hyena, an orangutan, a wounded zebra, and a 450-pound Bengal tiger. Soon the tiger has dispatched all but Pi. Can Pi and the tiger find their way to land? Can Pi’s fear, knowledge, and cunning keep him alive until they do?” -back cover summary
well there u have it, it has a great mix of tragedy, comedy!, romance, and great end of the story twists.
if you read it and got any comments or questions about it just post a reply please.
p.s. its $14 US if ur wondering cost range

I saw this at the book store but thought it was too kiddy, now i’m gonna reconsider! I’ll post again when I get it.

I have heard that this book is really good. The person whose reccomendations I trust the most said it’s one of the best books he has read this year.

I’ll have to read this one soon now, but damn I have such a big backlog of books I have to read. TO make matters worse, I am currently reading Infinite Jest, which has to be one of the longest books ever.