Pirates Of The Caribbean *NT

Old Title=“POTC”

DOES ANYONE HERE BUT ME THINK PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN (movie, of course) TOTALLY KICKS BUTT??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:bounce: I do i Do iDo i do i Do LoL I really did like it …was a nice movie. Now that im older, i notice all the things in movies lol. Like the Sound affects…so Fake lol. The stunts …so fake…and some stupid lol. But over all, it was a great movie. I love the part where elizabeth says she cant breath and falls ! LOOOL And the sparrow guy, he acts as tho he is drunk throughout the whole movie, anbd talks like it also lol Very cute hehehe.

Yes it was a good movie. But you’re right about the stunts and stuff

ya, JD was really good in POTC, he actually said that he modeled the Jack Sparrow charecter after Kieth Rivhards, of the rolling stones. i certainly see the affiliation, LOL

~~Alice&I

Looooooooooool! I just watched that two days ago and I was like, “Man! They should work on stunts, and something similar!” But yes, it was hilarious. Is it just me or do you think the lightings should be improved? It’s a bit too dark for me. At least they could add some secondary lights to help see what’s going on a bit better. Don’t you think so? It just bothers me a bit about how dark the movie is. :razz: Can’t see anything that is going on. It always make me feel like I’m missing something out, but again I’m a very visual person since I’m deaf. I depend on what I see instead of what I hear.

Anyways, I really love the part where lol girls slap that guy… and he says, “I deserve that… I don’t deserve that… etc.” Hehehe. I love that. :wink:

I dislike that part where that fork was in someone’s eye… argh. That was gross. lol! shudders

Other than that, it’s funny. :smile: If they did what I mentioned, then I’d say that it’s the greatest movie, but yeah… a bit corny. You know. :wink:

LOl Yes i Do think the lighting Should be improved. It iS indeed annoying when u watch a Movie and u CanT C!!>_< Has any 1 ever seen…the crouching tiger? DM7 lady, i highly suggest U dont LoL. It is Night all the Freaking Time!!! and if it is not, it is in a dark spot, u cant c aNyThing!! Arrrg lol…i feel your anger at the lighting situation in this movie lol

The fork in the guys eye was Kool! But since i am a person that loves bloody movie scenes, taht is just nothing 4 me lol Goo dthing it was wood Eh? hehehehe

Had to see it twice, not because i liked it so much. First time, the movie projector thing completely broke with like 10 minutes left in the movie. We got free tickets to come back and see another movie, well i don’t want to waste the ticket just to see the last 10 minutes of the dam movie. I snuck in to the other theatre to see the end. Used to ticket recently for Paycheck.

I really enjoyed this movie. Disney is starting to get really diverse.

Johnny Depps performace as Captain Sparrow was awesome. He played the role so well. The way he portrayed the characters idiosycrancies was good.

Also if you like johnny depp i suggest the movie “Blow”.

lol I don’t think I would have enjoyed the film at all without Johnny Depp

I prefer his less recent films though like ‘Deadman’, ‘Ed Wood’ and ‘Sleepy Hollow’

Blow! I loved that movie. Jonny Depp is cool.

HEHEHE. blow. mmmm. EHEM, ya! that movie was really good. played the leading role sooo well! i forget what the chrecter’s name was though… hmm.

Alice&I :peek:

Quote—>Alice&I wrote:
ya, JD was really good in POTC, he actually said that he modeled the Jack Sparrow charecter after Kieth Rivhards, of the rolling stones. i certainly see the affiliation, LOL
~~Alice&I
lol I don’t think I would have enjoyed the film at all without Johnny Depp

I would have enjoyed the movie without him… but not as much! :grin: