Could anyone explain it?

I have been trying to have a ld for quite a long time with not a lot of success. After my first amazing ld about which I have written somewhere on this forum I didn’t have a lot of success so I stop using all method (even keeping me dream book). The only thing I didn’t throw away was my will to have ld. So how is it possible that during last 4 days I had 3 ld. After first of them I begin to want them more and more but appart from that I haven’t done much. There was one intresting thing about all my recent ld that I hadn’t had before. When I realised that I was dreaming there was nothing but darkness, I knew that I was dreaming so I was waiting for a dream to appear. I am not sure if you can classify it to any of known methods of inducing ld. Please help.

Hi
That one gets suddenly LDs after stopping to try doesn´t seem that uncommon. I don´t know exactly why, but probably it has something to do with trying to hard. It´s easier when you are all relaxed about it… yet you must still have the desire, as you had.
Congrats :smile:

About your way of becoming lucid:
Did you have a normal dream, realized you were dreaming and then there was blackness?
Or did you sleep, and you realized you were dreaming after the blackness “began”?
Or did it perhaps happen while or shortly after falling asleep?

tapir

That sounds similar to WILD; I often need to wait for a dream to “load” after I do a WILD.

I am not sure about one time but in two others it was after realizing that I was sleeping that the blackness came

In my experience the blackness is a sign of a dream getting unstable. Seems like you were about to wake up (like you did before after getting lucid) but this time you managed to hold the dream.

tapir