Online Dream Journal

Thought I’d post this, see what you guys thought.

I develop web applications, and ever since I’ve learned about Lucid dreaming I’ve been thinking about putting together an online dream journaling site. I’ve been lazy in maintaining my hand written drema journal and I think doing it on the computer would help me immensly. So I’m going to start putting together a dream journal database with a web front end for at least me to start logging my dreams with.

My question is, would anyone else be interested in using something like this, and if so, what sorta features would you like to have in the application? I’m going to have a bunch of searching tools and such like that. Would anyone be interested in using an online dream logger like this?

I am already in the process of that web site/software.
Join us!
:smile:

Brainhacker?, Jeff?

I’d be interested in using something of that sort… I usually have about 3 dreams that I’m able to write down in my journal in the morning, and they’re pretty lengthy. It’s a really good idea.

I know about Hypnodude (professional web-developer) making an on-line dream diary right now so… why not coöperate?

i think some web site needs to have a global dream journal where people can have accounts and post their dreams online and then they can draw pics along with what they wrote down about the dream. then if you want you can send the written dream or pictures to another user. or is that what you were talking about?

Yes, this will be possible -right Hypnodude :wink: ? - having an account, posting your dreams (with the choice of showing them in public or not), uploading your drawings, etc etc. It will also have some special features for lucid dreamers, like the possibility to record “dreamsigns” which appear regularly in your dreams and could be used as possible lucidity triggers. And lots more, like graphics, printtool and stuff.

Yep!

It will all be in the program. :smile:
(The picture-thing is already in it now)

Maybe we should start looking for a BIG server for all the images :wink:

I think it’s an interesting idea. There are several journals on-line, but not specificaly for ld’s. And the good ones are not free :[
Go ahead with it, I would use it, it is interesting for exchanging ideas and experiencies too.

That’s a cool idea. We’ll sure cooperate. Is there a beta version yet, so we can see how will it look like? Or just a screenshot perhaps?

Hey, I’m rading this thread here. What happend with this building an app. thing in the end. Is it finished now?