An un-regular Insomniac

Can u still have lucid dreams if you only sleep about 1-1 and a 1/2 hours a night? I am a HUGE insomniac and I think if I could lucid dream then it would give me an incentive to go to sleep. So far I haven’t come close to dreaming, never mind going lucid

If you sleep that much you propably cant live this way…not mentioning gaining lucidity.
But with that amount of sleep you might be expecting weird things hapenning in real life.Its halucinogenic if you dont sleep too long.
Enjoy:)

How long have you had that sleep pattern? It doesn’t sound very healthy…

Don’t try to be lucid, just try to rest as much as possible. Lucidity may reduce your tiredness marginally, and if you’re getting that much sleep and you’re somehow not dead yet, then I would suggest not going for lucidity. Most of all, I’d recommend going to a doctor to get sleep aid medication.

Ok, thats gotta be really really bad for you. You’ve probably heard lots of techniques of getting to sleep, try them all and see which one works best for you. Herbs and supplements and help quite a bit. I normally just smoke some weed when I can’t get to sleep.