My first Lucid Dream

Hey Dreamers.
I had my first lucid dream about three days ago and it was very interesting. First me an my freind Kasey were sitting on a playground with two girls. I ferget thier names but I did know them. We were in the middle of a park with lots of green grass. I’ve never been there before, usually I’m always somewhere where I haven’t been .I’m always almost with someone or someones who I’ve never seen before, but in the dream they’re my friends and I feel that I know them very well and I trust them with my life. Me and one of the girls, who kinda looks lke a girl I know were talking about things and vry suddenly I realalized that I was dreaming. So I said Hey I’m in a Lucid…but before I could finish the girl finished the sentence for me. right after I felt this wonderful warm fuzzy feeling. I thought “wow this is crazy”, so i thought hey since my friend Kasey was there I asked her if we could go to his dream and she said yes. I felt so good. we started to leave the park and head toward what i thought was the girls friends house. When we got there it looked like anyother Suburb house and they invited us in for juice. we accepted and i got my juice in a shot glass. I took it and said thats a cool looking shot glass. After that I woke up :sad:

Congratulations on your first lucid dream, Emerald Rhapsody. It sounded like a very pleasant one indeed. :smile:

yea, happy for ya…dont worry bout the abrupt ending. as you have more ucid dreams you’ll more control over when it ends (or so i’ve been told :bored:)

,stay lucid