Interpretation needed

Hey everyone!

I had this pretty good dream last night. I’ve been trying to figure out a meaning for it but whatever I come up with doesn’t seem quite right. So I’m asking you to help me out a little. Even if you think it is a stupid interpretation of one of the symbols type it up! It may make me realise the true meaning of it! I’ll say a great big THANX!! in advance.

Here’s the dream:
I was in a large living room and behind me were about 3 or 4 pillars that marked the boundary of this room. “Behind” these pillars was a type of hallway that led to another living room but this one was much smaller and circular. Anyway…I was talking to this great looking girl in the larger living room when she said she’d be right back. (For some reason I was reminded of that old show The Nanny). Although she thought I was not looking in her direction I saw her let in someone only he was INVISIBLE! She led him down the hallway to the circular living room. (I guess I sensed it was a male). The strange thing was that when he entered the house I had this wierd feeling in my head like it was numb and dizzy at the same time and it felt as if I couldn’t talk, but this lasted only a few seconds. They were talking about something and I decided to walk over to the front door. Although I didn’t hear them talking I had a feeling he had visited her to collect some object. Then I realised they had said their goodbyes and he was heading for the door. I could sense where he was and I actually knew exactly where he was when he was walking down the hallway to me. I got that same wierd feeling in my head again but it wasn’t as strong this time. As he was walking past to get to the front door just behind me I said “Hi,” as if he was a good friend of mine and asked “how’s the car going,” as if he bought a car recently or got his fixed.

Any comments, interpretations, advice etc will be appreciated.

Thanks and good dreaming!

Weird dream…
Maybe that’s your brain’s way of telling you that your girlfriend is cheating on you or will be cheating on you in the future, if and when your friend gets a new car.

Or it could be that this girl in your dreams (or some girl you know and like) will soon become available because she and her boyfriend are about to break up.

to me this dream feels like a psichic dream.
Even though things dont look like real life, they might happen.
Anyways this invisble man could be a future foe. he will get between some one you like or love. And you two (you and foe) might become frandlier to eachother.