Back again.

Not complete failure lately, but I felt I should come back here anyway.
Lots of "I’m dreaming, " and than losing the rest of it to memory loss.

Hello again friends.
Any suggestions? I want to be lucid soooo bad, but WILD is really scary, and I can’t get any recall, although I’ve had alot on weekends, and I’ve been doing alot of rc’s.

What should I do?

^.^ Glad to see everyone is still optimistic about things, and not pessimistic about everything like everyone else.

Sanctuary! ^.^

was that a reference to Logan’s Run ???

i feel like i’ve said this before, so forgive me if i’m being a broken record, but have you tried taking a break?

i’m sorry if i’m getting the wrong impression, but from your post, you sound almost desperate for an LD, relax… have fun with it

i like to think of it like this: your subconscious has been running you through they dream world for however many years you’ve been alive. the dream world is your subconscious’ playground. if somebody wanted to come on your playground and play on your jungle gym, would you be more apt to allow the person who barged in and tried to take over or one who politely asked “hey you’ve been playing here for a while, can i play too? maybe you can show me how you have fun”

they keyword is to have fun… and, like i said, you’ll forgive me if i’m getting the wrong impression, but it doesn’t sound like you’re having fun

the only way it is not fun is when its not just failure, but failure after getting sooooooooooo close. -.-

But I like that veiw. I should like to try it. ^.^ Thanks.

Not having lucid dreams is kind of getting on my nerves as well. But hey, let’s buy some melatonin and cheap out…