OMG! Ahhh! First major lucid experience!

Good morning all, :grin:

I’ve been trying lucid dreaming for about 6 months now, and 'till now I’ve had about 20 lucid dreams. All those dreams were short (about 2 minutes each) and had very low lucidity level (blurry vision, strange things happening etc…)

This morning I woke up at about 05:00am and remembered where my last dream has occurred, I was really tired and didn’t feel like getting up to write my dreams down, so I just kinda fell asleep after a few seconds, while visualizing the place where my last dream ended.

I started hearing a bass guitar improvising to one my compositions ( pretty neat improvisation :wink: ) and pretty soon I found myself in the scene where my last dream ended, and fully lucid!! :cool_laugh:

Oh what joy that was, I immediately started doing a few RC’s and worked a bit on assuring this was a dream and I started exploring the dream world.

This was different from other dreams, as this dream lasted about 20 minutes, after that dream I woke up for a second, and immediately forced myself back to sleep where I had another long lucid dream!

And so I did for about 6 lucid dreams! I woke up at about 07:00am with a very big smile on my face :grin:

About what I did in my dreams, well, I felt objects, I talked to many DC’s, I even tried LILD (hope it helps), I ate some pizza! (I really tasted it, it was great), later on I ate some Burger King (and I felt full after the second burger!). One of the dreams started in my room and it was dark, and I could’nt turn the light switch on, so I just jumped into my computer screen that was flashing colors and found myself elsewhere :smile:

It is so great to finally begin to understand what you guys mean… all my previous lucid experiences are so tiny compared to this… ( I bet this means I won’t have a lucid dream for months now :smile: )

Have a good day!

Congrats with this nice string of LDs!! 6 LDs in one night… that’s pretty amazing… Those kind of LDs are great aren’t they :smile:
Keep’em coming! :happy:

Congratulations Eggman :happy:

Great to read your story!
Hope u will have many more of those!

Greetz,
Jeff

Hey Eggman thats some really crazy LD congratulations :smile:

-stranger

Im so jealous. Im in quite the dry spell, and I cant get out…argh!

I envy you! :wink:

Congrats! :smile: Keep us informed of how your LILD goes.

Also, which DC did you ask to remind you?

I think its time for me to try some new techniques!!, im getting frustrated, when I LD they are very short and I do not induce them, they just happen. Lately ive been trying wild with no success any suggestions on other good techniques?

If you’re not, try using WBTB along with whatever method you prefer, because from all i’ve heard and experienced its very helpful if you can drag yourself out of bed. :wink:

Also don’t be disheartened by a lack of success, WILD is great but can be difficult to get the hang of.

Good luck! :smile:

Ugh…cool avatar!

How is wbtb for you lately or dont you practise it at the moment?
Wbtb sure is an effective way to get lucid!

Jeff