Average ND recall

I would like to know how many NDs people have on average every night. And if everyone writes down every dream they can remember. For me average dream recall is about 3 dreams/night and i write down every dream i have.

I remember about 0.5 a night… I tend to give up while doing MILD from dream recall, or at least I don’t do it for long enough.

I always write down every single detail I remember. Usually I remember 2-3 dreams a night, sometimes more, sometimes less. It’s very rare for me to remember nothing upon awakening.

I usually recall 4-5 dreams any average night, and up to 8 or 9 on a really good night. I always wake up right after them, record them into my mini cassette recorder, and write them down later that night. So far I’ve filled up my first 500 page book with my dreams. It has definately helped increase the overall odds of a lucid dream.

Usually two. Four on a really good day. Only parts of one on a bad one.

usually one or two, sometimes as high as three or four

I had 6 once when I did WBTB properly

and ive had 0 lots too :-\

-stranger

wow killaklown that’s a lot of dreams. Are your dreams long or short? I tend to have shorter dreams if I have many of them. My record for one night was 10 dreams, but most of the where quite short. I try to wake up and record them but I’m usually to tired to write them down, maybe i should get a recorder. How expensive are they?

The length varies. I’ve had instances where 2 were so long I couldn’t remember everything, and then about 5 others for like 5 minutes each. The best time I ever had was when I woke up from a lucid dream and kept slipping back into it. I did it for almost an hour although I only awoke 4 times. I got the cheapest mini cassette recorder at k-mart for 15 dollars and have been using the same tape. It’s been over a year since I got it. It is a great investment because if you don’t have time to listen to the dreams and write them down when you wake up for good, they will always be on the tape until you get time.

It’s usually 3-4 for me on average, with up to 8 or so on a real good night. Also, if I use some of the plants to help me and put in some effort, I can count on 7 or 8. Usually that means mugwort and peppermint tea.