Little help please....

a bout 30mins ago, my head became very stuffy and felt like my head was becoming full of something or invaded. This continued for around 2mins gettings stuffier (wish i could be a little clearer on the feeling) It was similar to a strong head cold with a headache - just like building pressure.

To the point that i got a little disorientated and couldn’t concentrate, i then got the sensation of being “pulled” out of the back of my head.

I actually questioned a friend about this she stated she was “trying to get into my head.” And that she’s never physically effected anyone before. Now i my self have had similar experiences like this and it’s possibly the same type of intrusion but never anything so intense. Once i questioned her and it turned out she was trying something the feeling and pressure subsided almost instantly.

Now lets push aside the possiblity that it was just a big coincidence and my question is this:

To all the people who believe this type of thing is possible is there anyway to block/prevent these types of intrusions, if so can you point me in the right direction. While i don’t believe she had any malicious intent it still has me a little freaked out.

Any help appreciated; Nay-sayers need not reply.

First I thought of an allergy attack actually…
I do believe that something like you described might be possible but also that prayer could help defend oneself from stuff like that… just my point of view.

I’m generally a nay sayer, but I always look at things from variouis angles, and I’ll give you an idea :wink:.

Have actually thought just to try and fight back? You say that feeling was getting stuffier? Well, why don’t you try and ‘push’ it back. Alternatively, you could just hit your freind… :shy:

actually no at the time i never thought to fight it. If i had known that it was her i would have tried that, but for all i know it could have been the on set of migraine headache.

Certainly will try next time.

As for hitting her… don’t tempt me :wink:

Sounds like sinus/allergy/migraine related to me. Perhaps she wasn’t serious (she was joking)?

I can’t see it being allergies as i was just sat on my own in my bedroom doing very little.

Sinus wise - i’ve never really known sinus problems to come on quickly and dissapear with in the space of 4minutes.

As for Migraine deffinately not. - I am a servere migraine sufferer and had it been migraine related i would be in bed or throwing up right now. It come on similar to a migraine with the stuffiness, but no real head pain. The pressure was there briefly but that feeling turned into being pulled out of my head. Like something didn’t want me there. Migraine always has the opposite effect of being crushed inside my head and certainly does not go away in minutes, the effects last for 3days.

Once i questioned her it stopped, she’s not the type to “joke” about these things. Because like me she takes them very seriously. Also what i forgot to meantion in my original post that i never stated my head was causing me problems.

Here’s the actually convo logged by MSNPlus.

Not very eye opening quote but at the same time i didn’t give her any indication of what i felt.

is this the same girl you saw during your remote viewing experience ??? this is really trippy… anyway i have heard of something called “psychic defense” and i’ve read some stuff about practices where you learn to seal in your body’s energy to prevent others from taking it, you might wanna look into it… maybe you have a big energy leak that she exploited shrug

i think htere is a book called “psychic self-defense”… i’ve never read it, so i can’t recommend it, but you might wanna look into it. if you like the idea of sealing any of your energy leaks, you might enjoy a book i actually can recommend “taoist yoga and sexual energy” by eric steven yudelove

good luck :yinyang:

I dont understand how she was trying to get ‘in your head’ ?

in what way was she trying to get into your head? how did she do this?

interesting stuff

-stranger

Dark Matter, in relation to what was said above, I think what is meant by psycic defence is with the use of your natural aura. If you are a believer of auras, there are simple visualization techniques to create an aura/energy sheild. You may want to read up on the subject, if this is the sort of answer you are looking for. Good Luck :smile:

oneiromancer - yes it is the same girl 9/10 anything like this i report will be the same girl hehe.

Thanks for the help i do a little search on google about it see what i can pick up.

UnitedSoul - yes i believe in auras my mother could see auras she even tried to teach me but no success. Thanks for the info.

stranger - i didn’t have time to go through it with her in detail last night as she had to leave. But if i see her tonight rest assured i will bring the subject up. Though at a guess i would say it was some kind of telepathic link, as she told me she had tried it on her sister. In that (in a different room) she focused on her sister and “suggested” she find out what was for dinner. 2minutes laster her sister went down stairs to find out.

That could just be coincidence granted but if it was the same thing then it sounds like some kind of “psychic/Telepathic suggestion”

As for what she was attempting with me i could reasonably assume she was trying to find out my intentions towards her best friend. Me and her friend have become very close and she is worried that i may hurt her so i believe she was attempting to find out my intentions with her. (she couldv’e just asked)

I’ll post a little more after i speak with her.

Lots of info on Telepathy, Psi manipulation, and whatnot at www.psipog.com You can even find methods for shielding against such things, it’s the same method as making a Psiball.

Was a bit skeptical of the stuff at first, but now… man… I’m really starting to be successful with Psi. I once accidently filled my head with Psi when I was mucking around. I thought my head was going to blow up from the pressure! Luckily, I was able to slowly let it out. Now I can recreate it at will. Letting it out feels way cool, like I’m floating or something.

Anyway, check out that site, you might find some info there.

psipog - i have that link never thought to check there though :neutral: thanks for the suggestion.

Interesting… sorta like Professor X and Jean from the Xmen. I’ve heard of people being able to move small objects (nothing major). Has she attempted to do that?