English Project (Finally!!)

Finally I have a way to do a school project on dreaming!! I didn’t think I’d get the chance until this year when my english teacher told us that we were to do a big project on anything. Absolutly anything, just so that we would have a chance to do whatever we wanted. I LOVE that kind of teaching :grin:

Of course I chose dreaming because I’ve wanted to do a project on it for a long time.

Problem- I was worried that my parents would freak out.
Solution- My MOM suggested it :confused: How crazy is that.
Me: “what should I do for my project mom, any ideas?”
Mom: “Why not do a dream journal, you seem to have a lot of interesting dreams”
Me: " splutter gasp

So not only will I get to do my project, but it will be a perfect place to tell my mom about lucid dreaming, my friends about lucid dreaming, my classmates about lucid dreaming… exc.

yay :smile:

Oh yes, and you don’t need to worry. LD4all will be TOP of the bibliography :wink:

haha that’s sweet! :cool_laugh: maybe my english class will have a project on ANYTHING so we can Enlighten the unEnlightened :tongue:

I managed to briefly mention Lucid Dreaming and explain it when we had to do a piece of writing introducing ourselves to our “new” teacher (even though I had had her for 3 years before that!). She was intrigued and asked me if I’d seen Vanilla Sky. Which is cool.

Haha that’s great charlottedreamer! Perhaps you can convince all your classmates to practice LDing. That’d be awesome :tongue:

Good luck with your project! :happy:

Last year I made a philosophy paper on LDing and next semester I hope I can use the same topic for at least one of the three psychology papers which we’ll have to make :smile:

For my sleep and dreams class last semester, I shared a lucid dream experiment I had conducted. The class seemed interested enough and I enjoyed presenting, but of all the people I’ve told, none of them ever seem to be that interested in it. They think it’s really new-agey or something; synonymous with “freaky.” I hope you succeed in sparking the interest of some of your fellow classmates.

I hope I can convince some people to try lucid dreaming. I’ve got until May 31st to finish the project so I have a LOT of time to try things out before I have to hand it in. I want it to be perfect!

that’s great. Will you have to do a presentation or just written work? Let us know how it goes

…and if you have any solid how-to or about or any other material it would be cool if you were to donate it the the lucid dremaing wikibook! (For security, maybe only after you get your mark…)

wow thats awesome. its so hard to tell people about lucid dreaming, but you seem to have gotten lucky. thtas the perfect way to tell people about it. i wish i could see your persentation. i hope u get a big fat 100 on it! good luck and have fun with it.