Dreamwalking...

I found out an article at www.psipog.com that talks about dreamwalking. From the description, its a form of “invading” others dreams :confused:
I though you guys would find this interesting…
Dreamwalking
"Yet another of the more obscure psionic skills which nevertheless appear in movie and novel plots, ‘dreamwalking’ is the ability to enter into another person’s dream. Sometimes the intention is merely to observe, sometimes a two-way telepathic communication is desired, but dreamwalking is most notorious for the control of the dream, and thereby, to some degree, of the dreamer. It is, of course, a telepathic application; or, perhaps more correctly, a subset of telepathic applications.

A dreamwalker may conduct his forays from a lucid dream state. This is probably the most common form of the discipline. He might also dreamwalk while in a hypnotic trance, either self-induced, or guided/controlled by someone else. Less often acknowledged, he may just as easily dreamwalk starting in whatever passes for his normal waking state of consciousness. This is purely a matter of personal preference, perhaps influenced by knowledge of one’s own strengths and weaknesses. The technique described here works with little variation in any of these states.

Begin with whatever constitutes your normal preliminaries for a fairly complex working. Calm and center your mind. Focus on the task at hand, and decide precisely what you wish to do: whom are you going to affect, in what manner, at what time, and to what purpose? The ‘when’ is important, by the way, because it is possible to ‘slip’ through time, sort of, and affect a dream at a time other than during the actual working. Weird, but true.

Once your preparations are complete, visualize a grey mist closing in around you; warm and fluffy and comfortable and increasingly dense. Allow it to blot out all other sensations, then mentally ‘swim’ through it with a nice leisurely breast stroke. Each stroke will push away any thoughts that might distract you. ‘Swim’ toward your target person, knowing that your focused intent will lead you to the right one ~ if your focused intent is not sufficient to this task, dreamwalking is beyond your current skill.

Assuming your intentions are friendly, and the person whose dream you are entering has consented, call to the person as you seem to approach. A simple, “Hey, (whoever), are you there?” will generally do nicely. Greet him politely, and observe. If communication was your intention, form the words in your mind as though you were speaking, and listen for a reply. If you are doing this from a lucid dream state, just talk however you normally would in a lucid dream.

Obviously, dreamwalking may be use for less friendly purposes, for those inclined toward psionic combat. Methods of defense, or rather retaliation, against such an attack are many and varied: energy weapons, ‘dream weapons’, nightmares kept on hand for such a purpose… Anyone trying to use dreamwalking as a form of combat really can expect no mercy from his victim. "

What do ya guys think?

i read that somewhere before, wanted to try dreamwalking ever since. i hope to get good enough to do it one day

A girl was talking about sleepwalking a few days ago, and cos it was too do with dreaming, I just had to join in the convo.

It seems she was just acting out her dreams. One time, she was seen wandering around her house by a familly member or summit. When asked what she was doing (they were aware that she was sleeping I guess) she replied something like, ‘looking for my green bag’ (cant remember the exact thing).
She didn’t remember any of it.

She doesn’t even have a green bag… :roll:

I walked in another persons dream before. I didn’t have full control though.

what happened ???

how do you enbter someone eles’ dream?

www.psipog.org

Well I was was just exporing the dreamworld lucid when these really strange things started to happen to me. At one point my dream scene changed and I found myself walking down this road. I knew it was a dream and had alot of control but not totaly. It had this really strange feel to it.

I came to this parade that was going on. I stpped the parade and demanded that the DC show me who is in control because I knew it wasn’t me by the feel of it. The DC split to form a little walkway and this guy walks up it and looks at me. I say so you are the one in charge huh, who are you and why are doing this. He just smiled this little grin and walked off. The DC closed in together and then they dissappeared also. After that I forced the scene to change and I was back into my dreams.

Well Later on I was telling someone about it and he said that he had that dream to where he created a parade and some guy came up saying something to him but he just smiled and walked off. He told me a part to it that I didn’t tell himmand it was true.

It was a really wierd experrience. Actually the sme guy tried “breaking” into my dream and I saw him doing it in my dream but it only lasted a couple of seconds because it was to much for him to hold onto.

We are still trying to do this again. We wil succeed some day

Sorry double post