Commanding Your Dreams

Hello everyone.

Here is a tip I used when I was small.
When I used to be afraid of a horror movie I saw on TV, I always had nightmares about them when I slept.

My brother told me that if I was ever in trouble all I had to say was,
“When I count to 3, I’ll be out of this dream…1,2,3.”
And I woke up from the nightmare.

I think because I was so small, lucidity occurred more often, but I actually used that rhyme to get me out of bad dreams!

Try commanding, or making up rhymes you can remember, in order to function correctly in your lucid dreams! :smile:

Thanks for your time.

verbal commands work very well for me… things such as increase clarity and increase lucidity have helped me to stay in an LD when i would otherwise “fall” out.

Hi
Voice commands have also worked for me already.But it´s a nice idea to make a rhyme or something like a magicians spell out of it.
I´ll try,thanks

Traumgänger

Not a bad idea at all, to make rhymes as a means of increasing and even reaching lucidity. The right hemisphere of our brain, associated with creativity and intuition, is very dominant during dreams so a rhyme should work better than just a rational verbal command. You could make a rhyme and then repeat it a lot so that the rhyme will get into your subconsciousness…

To control my dreams I’d ussually shout out a command really loud like a loud roar.

I made up a litte rhyme or tune that i played on my guitar when i first started, it i would play it so much taht it would get stuck in my head. So when i would be dreaming i would hear teh song, and then do an RC, because i would always do one whenever i was done listing or playing the song. And i would always end up going lucid.

I think this tech really helped me reach teh point im at now.