i think i had my 1st LD... kinda interesting...

i had a dream where i was in a room with a few couches and a table. there were 3 doors in the room but all of them were locked and i couldn’t open any of them. this seemed funny to me so i actually asked myself if i was a dream and i couldn’t remember how i got in this locked room. so i knew it was a dream and i tried to stay calm, then i tested my lucid abilities and for some reason felt like seeing some cartoon characters. so i said to myself that spongebob squarepants would walk through one of the locked doors. he did and he started to greet me when there was a malfunction or something and he just stuttered repeatidly… saying hi…i…i…i…i…i…i…i…

then i woke up and i got a little mad, but i said to myself that i’ll just go back to sleep and i did almost immediately. then i was back in the room and of course knew it was a dream again. so i summoned spongebob to come through again and just believed that it would work this time. he came in, said hi, and hung out for a while.

i was really excited i had a lucid dream, and now i can’t wait for my next one. i’ll try to make it longer and do some more stuff. i think that it didn’t work that time cause i still had my doubts that it would work. but the second one i totally believed it would work.

Cool! Did you see more detail in spongebob’s sponge than is protrayed in the cartoon? I mean, did he look more realistic than he should have? Also, was he two dimensional when you looked at him or three dimensional?

well he didn’t have any extra detail than in the cartoon, he was about the same. he wasn’t exactly a paper cut-out either so i guess you could say he was 3d. kinda weird that was the first thing i did in a LD huh? :smile: i don’t watch spongebob too much either, that was just what popped into my mind when i thought of seeing a cartoon, hehe… :content:

That’s pretty cool, my first lucid dream was kinda crazy too but I wasn’t able to keep it for a long time. :no:

My first lucid dream was interesting. To this day I still have trouble interpreting it. I became lucid when the dream began, and what I remember the best is that unmistakable sensation of seeing more clearly, hearing better, feeling great, etc. All at once like I was soaking everything up. After that I just decided to explore, but unfortunately I have noticed that if a lucid dream of mine starts within an area I consider my “home” then I am confined to about 40 feet around the perimeter of it, or I lose lucidity. Of course, I didn’t knwo this at the time and went running away to look around. At this point things were very blurry and I remember storms and such. After this, I remember walking back with a friend and explaining that I was dreaming. Now, a year later, I finally question whether or not I was lucid at this point. I am still not sure. I exlpicitly remember telling him to look at his beige shoes and read the brand name twice. The word “SONIC”, his shoes brand name, did the heiroglyph thing and melted off of his shoe. End dream. So now, I find first lucid dreams very interesting because it allows you to ask some very provacative questions about yourself.