Minority Report

Has anyone seen this new movie yet?.. Well i thought it was pretty cool how they use real future technology in the movie and how somethings they show are going actually take place in the future. The movie was cool too b/c it siginfied that everybody in the world will have a natural choice of everything, but some still make the choice to kill. They show lots of cool things that are actually more than life. I really didn’t fully understand the whole thing at the time, i figure i had to see the movie at the time, because my mind wasn’t 100% when i was watching the movie. I like the movie becasue its a sarcarstic way to view what are technology is based in the future and what we might and might not have in the future. Hopefully they don’t have those retical scanners that checks everybodies eyes just to make sure if you are really you. I dont like that idea!!!

Yes, I have seen Minority Report… it is a great movie and Spielburg is a genius! :smile: It seems like we have some Pre-Cogs of our own roaming these forums. And I have to agree that Spielburg’s vision of the near future was quite realistic (although I would hate to live in it). I think he went a little too advanced but you never know.

I would definetly recommend this movie to all who haven’t seen it!

fOR A COUPLE OF DAYS I STARTING TO THINK NOBODY SAW THIS MOVIE. But now i see someone else has watch it and like it, Thank God that i am not the only one. Well its a boring subject, but it wasnt that bad to talk about.