A few questions

I have a few questions. First off how do I go about performing a RC? Wouldn’t you already have to be in control of your dreams to do one? Please help with that. And can someone explain SP for me? Thanks in advance.

To do a RC, read a number (off a clock or something), then look away. Look at it again and see if it’s changed. Then look away. Then see if it’s changed again. Do it like 5 times or so, just to be sure. That’s a RC. Now, if you do RC’s 10-50 times or so during the day, it sorta becomes a habit, and that’s the reason for doing 'em. Over time, you’ll start to constantly wonder if you’re dreaming or not, and that somehow carries over into your dreams.

SP is Sleep Paralysis, which happens to just about everyone at night, keeping you from sleep walking and acting out your dreams. Sometimes, however, you’ll wake up and the Sleep Paralysis will still be going, and you won’t be able to move for 10-30 seconds or so. It freaks a lot of people out, and seems to happen more often to lucid dreamers than normal folks.

Also what is a WILD?

Good point though: “wouldn’t you have to be in control of your dream already to do an RC?” It is true. This is because anyone with a good critical faculty having a DILD with realize they are dreaming because of non-RC circumstances, and possibly do an RC if they are still suspicious (I have been twice, I was strangely convinced I can’t be dreaming because I remembered some things from earlier that day, but the suspicion is enough).