reality check check

How’s this for a failed reality check:

I dreamt that I had something called a ‘body’. It was a strange-shaped object in the physical plane with a kind of branching structure and a hard bit on the top where my consciousness seemed to be concentrated. I could move the body around and move bits of it. Some bits of it were useful for moving other objects. The body spent a lot of its time in a relaxed, horizontal position during which my consciousness would sometimes leave it. The body would usually forget that this happened, and when it remembered it called it a ‘dream’. It spent a lot of the rest of the time making noises at other bodies and having them make noises at it, and sometimes even put small pieces of plants into an opening at the top, crushed them up and swallowed them. I had some vague idea of living in something called a ‘world’ which was very important and where there were lots of other bodies of different shapes and sizes. Some of them took it very seriously indeed, made very loud noises at each other, and even broke each others’ bodies. I often thought what a totally bizarre situation this was, but never realised it was a dream!

I sense a glitch in the system… :alien: