dream guide? ok, im confused....

i supose i know what a dream, oops, sprit guide is, but how do you go about finding he/she/it? one stratagy ive read, in another part of this site, is that you have a door apear, and say ‘this door is goin to lead me to my guide’ then walk thorough it. i tried that, and wound up in something that resembled a sort of…ok this sounds REALY weird, but it wassorta like a ‘chalk land’…dont ask. but anywho, any certain way i should go about it? :smile: im open to sugestions,

~Palmetto~

I’ve never had a dream guide, but I guess you could ask people questions and maybe they’d give you advice.

oops, sorry, i didnt see the ‘big sprit guide topic’, :shy: sorta hard to miss… :blush:

Heh heh, I tried walking through a door too and ended up in a pink room with fabric all over the walls!

Stand in a room that you know well, and visualize a chair. Close your eyes and say “When I open my eyes I will see me dream guide” and really know what you’re saying is true. When you open your eyes they should be sittin or standing there. Give it a try! :content:

:grin:
locked this post, you know the way to the other topic :wink: