the "Hey, check out this youtube video" topic

Very funny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2kxto3zBqg

I dont really know what there about. Thats what Im trying to figure out, but nobody seems to know where there coming from. From what I gather its an alien race that has been communicating with us for 5 years, or so to prepair us for the future. I dont get it, and if anyone could help me get it, I would appriciate it. Some videos are from the archangel Micheal. Who is making them, and why?

Well, I could always post a few here.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbhrz1-4hN4

youtube.com/watch?v=mDOg07gku0g

youtube.com/watch?v=FK-WW8PIuyc
plus all the latest vids in his channel

redvsblue.com/archive/?id=1344 even if it isn’t youtube, it’s just too awesome :tongue:

youtube.com/watch?v=ou8vRWTSsJo

youtube.com/watch?v=dP15zlyra3c

youtube.com/watch?v=uRv8gnBMiWM&NR=1

youtube.com/watch?v=Ovvk7T8QUIU

youtube.com/watch?v=_Amwq43-lrM

Tosxy, are you into Red vs Blue? :lol:

I used to see those videos when I had nothing else to do :grin:

Nah, not really, although you can see that video is of far superior quality to the others, and comes from none other than the creator of Haloid.

Here are 4 videos that you WON’T regret watching! Even if you are skeptic, I recommend watching them, its always entertaining :tongue:

[center]Ghosts, spirits and demons![/center][center]Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
[/center]

If you liked the videos and would like to watch more just let me know, I got a bunch of interesting videos :happy:

Hey guys!

So I have started a youtube channel that is about a number of things, including lucid dreaming. It is basically just about any thing at all. So you guys can go check it out, I have a few videos about lucid dreaming so far and I am planning on putting up more lucid dreaming video. Go ahead and check it out :content:
youtube.com/user/JohnyFrikin … ature=mhee

Definitely my favorite commercial, very inspiring!

youtube.com/watch?v=vksdBSVAM6g

Have you ever experienced the sensations of laughing and crying from fear at the same time? Have you ever wanted to? Then watch Tobuscus’s Amnesia: the Dark descent let’s play today!
Even if you aren’t impressed the first time around, I garuntee you’ll like it in the end!

A short clip of a 6 year old sharing her concept of a community she will have when she grows up, based on Gift Economy. Unstaged, unprepared, just straight from the heart…
Listen to her, it is her generation that will see the world operate this way, after all! It is from the children that we will about the world to come, for they, as Khalil Gibran says, “live in the house of tomorrow”.
And if you like it, share as much as you can.

youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … e1x1UBKlCU

not sure how to do the link thing so im simply going to give you the title and keywords and ask any who are interested to look it up themselves…

firstly, look up Iceland (the country) and the story about its government cancelling a large portion of its citizens debts, as well putting into motion the criminal indictment of 200+ bank and government officials… perhaps unsurprisingly, this has yet to be mentioned in either the US or UK mainstream media - i only found it through a link to a youtube vid of a Spanish economic news broadcast…

all i have to say is… how long till other countries populations start demanding similar or more far-reaching - better - actions on the part of their “elected” officials?
one can only hope lol

the other thing to point you in the direction of is www.time4thetruth.info - and a fascinating individual by the name of Dean Clifford. i dont know if anyone else on this forum has heard of him but he is a big figure in an interesting part of the underground - the part known as Common Law, and the world of the freemen-on-the-land.
the basics of the matter is this - all the banks, and every single financial “instrument” they have ever created… is fraudelent. completely fraudelent. they have been conning us all for a considerable time now.

my last remaining question to anyone who reads this post, is: what are we - the people - going to do about it?

namaste

Like or hate or just amaze :smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dllo85ZSUk

Koyaanisqatsi final scene

One of the most beautiful soundtracks I have heard in a film and the entire film is an art project and worth watching, even though I have seen it a few times it still amases me :happy:

Here are some links to a little of my favourite Christmas music, which you may not know, to get you into the spirit.

Poulenc, Videntes Stellam
youtube.com/watch?v=hy1PTnYnRMM

Cornelius, Three Kings
youtube.com/watch?v=iVQJy6SN3ts

Leighton, Lully, lulla
youtube.com/watch?v=gmZ83E_aIKU

Tavener, The Lamb
youtube.com/watch?v=IYpVGBSS65o

How does everyone find that?

One of my favourite groups: Montezuma’s Revenge. All A Capella, these five guys are awesome! Their Live shows are even better with amazing effects and choreography.
Waiting for the End (Linkin Park)

I Won’t Give Up (Jason Mraz)

Good parody of a bad song:
youtube.com/watch?v=vyMv4kkSCvk

Man, my sense of humor sucks. (strong language, but harmless)

youtube.com/watch?v=N45yM6QnTUY

I’m sure many people have seen these videos before, but thought I’d share anyway for those who haven’t. They always make me laugh so much that someone will come and ask if I’m ok!

youtube.com/watch?v=ujzfv5Mg47c

That soundtrack is beautiful. The “Prophecies” song from Koyaanisqatsi was used in the Watchmen -movie. I liked Watchemen. The only superhuman in that movie felt realistic in the sense that I would probably start thinking exactly like him. Most things would lose meaning if you were immortal, could teleport anywhere in the universe, manipulate matter and see your past and future. It would become hard to relate to others after enough years passed.

A scene from Watchmen

Also, Eterna, didn’t you link the same thing NonHuman did? Was that on purpose?

Letalli: No, copy & paste must have went wrong, but thanks for pointing it out. All edited now!