I Think I Just Lucid dreamed?!

hi, last night i think i just LDed, it started out with me falling down. i was in a brickyard, full of malls and game stops and more, i look around and in front of me is a shopping cart and a big human looking toy. I look at my hands then i find out i am LDing, it was not in HD like the pro LDers, but then i jumped 2 times then i looked back to my hands to everything got all pixeled and dark then i tryed to spined then i got up from sleep.

please help :help: :help: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Perfect example of a first LD…either you wake up or lose lucidity within seconds. That’s how 90% of the first LD’s end. Congrats. :smile:

Well done. This was a lucid dream since you did have the “hey, I’m dreaming” moment. Keep with it, it will become easier to sustain LD’s over time.

Keep doing DJ??, because that LD was random

Try to ask yourself in WL if what you see is reality. And RC each time you think about LD, also keeping a DJ is a good idea ^.^

Next time you get on LD, rub your hands, and try to focus on the environement, this should extend the duration of the LD :smile:

ok then

well done. guess you popped your cherry. practice makes perfect. keep up the good work you will be pro in no time.

this dream started out with me in the front room. I walk around and look at my hands, there’s 6 of my fingers! I try to close my eyes and think to go a other place, it did
not work. Then i run down stairs and go outside and i jump and fly! it fell so great!!!
all my friends was looking at me fly in around, after that, i woke up, i think i had that LD because i fell to sleep with LDing on the mind. :smile: :smile: :content:

Hehe congratz !
I wish you tons and tons of more lucid dreams ^^

Nice job! The first thing I did was fly too. It’ll never stop being amazing, I’m tellin’ ya.

thank u both!!!11 :tongue: :tongue: