Wish me luck!

I’m trying to go to bed early, so I can hopefully achieve a lucid dream. I’m using MILD and WBTB. I set my wonderful DS lite as an alarm clock, which I just remembered I could do! :happy: I have full motivation, intention, and belief that this will work, so wish me luck! :content:
Though visualizing myself in a past dream is gonna be kinda hard, seeing as all my dreams are unexplainably weird and sometimes fuzzy.
Anyways. Again, wish me luck!

Moved from General Lucidness. :dragon:

Hehe good luck ! :happy:

I suggest you focus on remembering your dreams first rather than trying to have a lucid dream.
Think about it, if you don’t quite remember a lot of dreams, or if they are fuzzy and unclear, how can you remember a lucid dream ? :razz:
Anyway, welcome to the forums and good luck again :wink:

Meh, it didn’t work. I woke up about a dozen times, before and after the alarm, so eventually I just got too tired and stopped trying. And I have no problem remembering dreams. I still remember dreams that I had when I was five. My dreams are crystal clear(excluding backgrounds, sometimes), it’s just that they’re just weird and they don’t make sense. My last dream was something like this, for example:

I was in my school. There was a river, above ground, in the school. It was like a rectangular prism, only the water was moving like a river. The top was as tall as me.
Anyways, there was an African girl, I’d say about my age, trying to grab the weird cartoon fish inside of it. (It kinda make sense that I would see something like this, because I’m reading a fiction book about African slaves.) I walked over to her and gave her a fishing net, and showed her how to use it. I had one too, and caught a couple. I tried teaching her the names of these fish, how I knew what they were is beyond me. I put the fish I caught in my hoodie pocket for some reason. Right after that, I turned around and saw my best friend, who I had to leave behind when I moved. She was wearing her hoodie too. She pulled apples out of her hoodie’s pocket, and then said something like ‘Lookit!’, showing me one. She pulled me over to the lockers and shoved apples in one of them. She pulled the locker open, and told me to put apples in. (I think I might’ve become lucid if I’d thought about it longer, because that’s where I felt like this was totally weird, and that she didn’t even go to this school. Unfortunately I shrugged off the thought and shoved some apples in the locker.) When I looked to my right, there was a door that opened, that wasn’t there before. It looked like an assembly room. Who I thought must be the principal was up on a stage in the back of the room, with a podium and one of those screens on the wall that magnified his face. (IRL my principal is a woman…) Apparently he was holding contests for these apples, the only one I heard over the screaming kids was ‘Most Fake’. I picked up a waxy apple, said ‘Well, this one could definitely win,’ and showed the thing to my friend.
THE END.

Now you see? :happy: