my WILD's experience

so my wild are working in the morning, i dont really try to have wild, it come by itself.
im just rtying to sleep and then i see some images and then it transform into a big buzzing noise, after that buzzing i see a really clear scene in front of my eyes,
and during that process im not really conscious of what is happening, i can look at whats is happening and later on , about 10 second i can move and do wathever i want.
sometimes i get up in the middle of the night and i dont want to do wild, but it happen by itself. maybe i should try to do it by myself.
if you #have question, dont be afraid to ask,
i will answer , beacause i have a pretty good experience now in LD

Moved from general lucidness. :dragon:

That is happening to me also in the mornings… I’m awake but I need to sleep more and awareness is so high that I can fall asleep but consciously. That’s practically WBTB but much easier…

yesssss and its so cool :razz:
can you tell me more about your experience ?

It’s mostly like I wrote in post before. I mean I woke up around 7 or 8 am and sometimes my parents are too noisy and they keep me awake for some time, like half hour and they I just slip into dream consciously or in other words - WILD.

Today I had crazy experience. I was on coffee with my friend and I actually drink 2 cups of coffee and I could fall asleep until 4am[I went to bed around 11pm] so that was like 5 hours struggling with myself trying to fall asleep and when I finally did from around 4am until 7.20am I had 4 lucid dreams. They were short because my REM cycles were short because I didn’t had enough sleep but I had 4 LD :grin:… And I think that’s just because I was aware for 5 hours that I’m in my bed lying and when I found myself somewhere else I instantly became lucid. Also that wasn’t WILD but more like MILD and after that DEILD…

good good pretty interesting
if i drink coffee i can sleep lol