Sounds to help you sleep

Was searching for ocean wave sound files and found this site called soundsleeping.com. Its pretty cool, it lets you create layers of ambient sounds and music at different volumes. I did ocean waves, with flute music and wind chimes in the distance! Anyway it helped me relax, but it stopped playing on my laptop sometime during the night, I guess it times out after an hour or so? I’ll probably use it again, had pretty interesting dreams last night with it

Hey Playlien :content:
You could find some very nice ambient music on youtube too! I have a friend that loves ambient music, he listens to it during his bedtime as well. He sent me this one with birds chirping in the background, and water flowing. I believe you can utilize the sounds and visualize a dream scene of whatever you’re hearing and fall lucid in it. :happy: Also, I recommend you download the ambient musics you enjoy to an mp3 or iPod and play it when you go to bed. Put your music on repeat if you’re listening to one track, but generally most ambient music I’ve heard go on for more than an hour.

Happy music-ing!

Ambient/Relaxation webradios :wink:

Nature - Soothing sounds of nature and ambient music!
Relaxation - Relaxing music for the mind and soul.
SomaFm - DroneZone (Ambient, Space Music)
MajorUrsa - Broadcasting from MERAK (Beta UMa)
DI.FM - Space Music: Ambient space msic for expanding minds.
DI.FM - Chillout Dreams: Relax to the sounds of dream and Ibiza style chillout
Sky.Fm Dreamscapes (Similar to Chillout Dreams channel but doesn’t have mixes)