AM I READY?

Hello fellas! :content: :partying_face: this is my first post, so i apologize if this is not its right place…

well… all i wana know is if should i using induction techniques, but first im gonna describe my situation so you can tell me if im ready :happy: :

i remember at least a dream every morning when i wake up and at least 2 days every week i remember 3 dreams D:. i still have a problem: i just record my dreams 2 or 3 days a week cuz i don’t feel motivate to do so :meh:. The days i remember 3 dreams at least 2 of them i remember then vividly. And lately, i haven’t slept at the same hour every day :sad:.

This is my situation, i appreciate every recommendation :happy:
and sorry if you see some writing mistakes, in my country we speak Spanish, but i learn’t english anyway :razz:

thanks!

I’m always of the belief that there is no right or wrong time to try techniques. In they end they are tools and it’s up to you to figure out which ones to use.

Recording your dreams is very helpful because it does make your mind focus on dreaming. The more focus you have on dreaming, the easier it is for techniques like DILD, MILD and RCILD. Those are what I call passive techniques, where you either realize you are dreaming while in the dream or you set an intention to do so.

You might experiment with some active techs like WILD, but I wouldn’t do those unless you’re willing to mix it with WBTB and wake up about 4-6 hours after first going to sleep… they are a lot harder otherwise.

Whew, short answer: yes, go for it. Keep your mind on dreaming and play around until you find the right tech ^^

If you want recall to improve, stick to your sleep schedule. IMO you are ready, dont go over the top though, all it takes is to intend to yourself, that you will go to sleep, have a lucid dream, and remember your dreams in the morning. If you dont manage it, brush it of as though you just forgot it or couldnt recall it, and stay positive for the next try. Positivity and persistence.