Lucidity Challenge 48 - Task 3 - VampireVolfGame

two short lucid dreams in which im exploring different ways to higher my lucidity, one of them going in with a smooth WILD.
no tasks done unless hover bikes, little branches and a lucidity RUSH(No.2) counts.

Number 1

[spoiler]woke up, slowly returned to sleep having visual awareness to a degree a lot lower then usual dreams. it felt like i was carried to a certain direction rather then walking towards it, i had a small confusion as to if this is real or a dream, as i went close to a window i willed myself to go through it, knowing if i would it would be a dream.
i flew out of my building onto a roof top.
when there i walked around saying “Max lucidity!”, no noticeable change in lucidity accorded. as i continued to walk i saw not far from me a small pinkish hovering bike. tempting but i ignored it to address the matter at hand.
started to solve math problems and asking myself “which day is tomorrow?” as a form of upping my lucidity. in the midst of it another normal size very cool hovering bike with an equally cool rider on it stood very near me but i ignored them as well.[/spoiler]

Number 2

[spoiler]dreaming walking with my cousin, leaving him at school. as i walk outside i cross the street and there is a cute girl saying something that made me realize im lucid saying “because im lucid! hey, your cute! but this is a dream i dont have time for you right now”
started walking on the sidewalk, car drives part on road part on sidewalk, i pass it, telling myself i need to find a good place to lucid up, quickly afterwards realizing “any place is a good place to up my lucidity!”
bicycle almost drive into me, i hold them and move them aside.
there are small scattered branches on the floor from the near by trees, i hold onto one of them in the attempt to focus on its details to up my lucidity.
first few seconds nothing is different but suddenly it becomes a lot clearer and i feel what i can describe as a lucidity RUSH, like burst of energy building up!
i become very lucid but ironically i find myself very smoothly exiting the dream.
should try that technique again.[/spoiler]

Non-lucid dream. Personal goal achieved: draw in colour in a dream and reproduce the dream on waking.

My drawing wasn’t very good, but at least I managed to do it, after several failed attempts. That was surprising hard.

For extra amusement value, this was done while TF’ed as Anna from Frozen. I wasn’t trying to do it that way, it just happened…

ugh. been offline for two weeks… like 3 days ago had dream where i was cyborg in some cyborg squad and also there was someone cuting pieces of human flesh and replacing with cybernetic parts :confused:. for some moment I was experiencing from the perspective of that cutter.

as i came to post this only now i read that cyborgs took over the world ^^

I had a badly recalled dream where I was flying a spaceship. I went to pick up Vegeta from a purple planet. We said a few words to each other, something along the lines “I’m here to save you, lets go.” Inception music made me briefly lucid too.

-Visited a spaceship (in a ND)
-Talked to an alien (in a ND)
-Became lucid. (really short)

Not worth any points … but I had some great HI (rare for me) of magnificent castle paintings (I still haven’t done the castle challenge)… I so wish I could paint like that!

I messed up having a LD as I thought I was laying in bed twisted, so stupidly moved my physical body to get comfortable and I lost my state (and after I did that I realised it probably wasnt my physical body which was twisted).

Pity… I would of otherwise tried to enter a LD by entering into one of the castle paintings. (I’ve always wanted to enter into a dream via a painting).

I’ve deleted my last long post from the other day. I think I lost the plot a bit… Lifes stressing me out.

Lucid dream. Looking for a Wishing Well (dream time was 35-50mins). Medium length lucid dream . augh! I looked and looked and couldn’t find a wishing well…

[spoiler]I’m at a fair and start looking for a wishing well as I’m hopeful that maybe at a fair I’ll find one but it turns out that I don’t find one. I end up yelling out to a group of ladies “Does anyone know where a wishing well is?”, one says no, the rest just look at me and then go back to doing the things they were doing without replying.
5 mins later I’m still looking for one and someone tells me there is one up the hill.

Some children are headed to the wishing well so I go to follow them. The children sprint off. The issue is they are running at an incredible speed and I cant run that fast myself so I loose them. I cant find the well when I get to the top.

I then head to another place which is supposed to have a wishing well but when I get there I can see it isn’t really what I’d call a wishing well. It’s just some rock with some water on it in patches. Some one tells me to take care as this place is known to sink on people.

After spending 30-45 mins looking for a wishing well, I give up on that and instead start seeking out a vampire (I want to drain energy from a vampire rather then a human DC).

I look in some dark places with no luck. I enter a dark house where I think I’m sure to find one but end up I don’t. (Unfortunately I choose not to sneak into the house though I’d thought about it as I wanted the vampire to find me).

Some where within that dream I was also going to have sex with a well built average looking DC but when he dropped his pants he had a penis the size of my little finger so I changed my mind about it. Haha, lots of disappointments in that LD[/spoiler]

My luck or rather bad luck with doing these tasks in my LDs is ridiculous. I think I’m going to try to do the sneaking into a building next as at least I should be able to get a building of some sort in my dream!

five lucid dreams mostly no tasks so im not going to go into details, there were actually two more but im not going to count them since they were really a blink in and out of a dream in a lucid state.

one was a long dream in which i became lucid somewhat near the end. i was peeing in a toilet noticing how real everything looked, very much like waking reality, i tried figuring out what to do, LC tasks, my own tasks? just decided to run with the plot. when i tried focusing on my hand to become even more lucid i woke up. funny how that works, i guess if its out of fear for the dream to end its probably preferable not to try to up your lucidity?

another one was a short lucid, went around my home, nothing special, it was fun to see for example how when i open a door and keep walking into the room while still holding the handle, i waited for the door to pull me back since it stuck to the wall its built in but i looked back confused seeing the door just kept dragging along with me as i went into the room, or for example going into a room see the corner of the wall is missing and you can see he outside.

other was much more important since i went and did my personal, though i need to wait and see about the physical results.

the rest were just me jumping around in my house, flying in my house, nothing special, i just got really good at calming myself each time i wake up and going into the dream, no real technique used, waiting for some visual to pop, concentrate on it and flow into the dream lucid.

they were all short lucids except the first one which was a long dream that i ended up being lucid in.

I had another very short lucid dream.

Guys, I am very sorry for disappearing like that. I have some things going on in RL that are taking up a lot of my time. On Saturday, I will either add the new task or end the LC early. My time is too unpredictable right now to know which way it will go. I will try to have scores updated by tomorrow.

I had a medium-length LD and a short LD this morning as posted here.

Had two short lucid dreams last night. (Changed my length criteria due to recent extremely long lucids.) The second one was a series of false awakening style events that got very confusing, although I became lucid multiple times through a mixture of reality checks and awareness. Not sure if I chained/DEILDed or just remained asleep and regained lucidity through the scene changes.

The joust task is still eluding me. Got as far as transforming into a horse in the first. In the next one, some invisible DCs decided not to let me get outside to the joust. Bastards. :meh:

Had an ND here where I was a werewolf as per Task 3.

Had an LD here this morning which at around five minutes long makes it a medium one for me. I created a wishing well as per Task 3 and wished that I was Creature from the black lagoon which caused me to start turning into him quite nicely. Was throwing something in the well beforehand a prerequisite for points? (I forgot to do this at the time)

two short low lucids.
did we have a build a portal task? if so i did that, after going through it didnt get to the desired location and quickly started building another one from paper and small weights.
no tasks if thats not included :wink:

Rhewin, its all good, i have no idea how the challenges work out usually, but if youre going to end this one, you made a pretty awesome challenge! splendid work dear gentleman!

Had a LD here this morning which at around <1 minute makes it a short one for me.

I had a non-lucid dream where I transformed into a domestic cat and sneaked into a building through a half-open window. It’s easier to do that when you’re a cat :smile:
I think that counts for the “sneak into a building” subtask.

P.S. I was down with a bad cold last week, but I’ve now recovered.

Short LD, no tasks.

Premonition dream? - Awe won the LC and decided to host the next one. Thorn was correcting grammar/spelling mistakes. Susan_Y had 37 lucid dreams but seemed to think that wasn’t enough. Oh and Sea-dove (who apparently looks like Emma Watson with long hair) earned the first points of the new challenge by ‘drawing a spell’…

I have seen the future. Now make it happen, people! :happy:

umm that’s quite interesting. I just checked out your dream and you said I had long brown hair. Have I said anywhere at this website I actually do have long brown wavey hair and brown eyes? I don’t think I have described myself here… I just looked up what Emma Watson looks like and I actually have similar features to her. (I also look younger then my age so could be mistake at times for her age. At times I’ve been mistaken for being 15 years younger then I are).

Her hair is also wavey and so is mine, I found a photo of her with hair exactly just like mine except mine is a shade darker brown then the hair in the photo… she has same colour eyes as me. imageserver.moviepilot.com/emma- … ill-emma-w atson-be-able-to-escape-colonia-dignidad.jpeg?width=1920&height=1200

You’ve made me actually wonder if I did appear in one of your dreams for real but then your consciousness morphed me to her due to similar features.

I once actually had a dream sharing experience with someone where we both remembered the same dream and we had the dream at the same time, waking from it at same moment. On that occasion the other person some how by wanting me in a dream, some how really got me into it (in my dream the other called me and then our dreams merged together for real). I aren’t currently though remembering my NDs well at all so don’t have a clue what I’ve recently dreamed. It would of been freaky if I’d dreamed your dream too.

oh and the part where you dreamed I was first to do a spell challenge… that was kind of interesting too as I was into Wicca in my past.

OK, I am going to have to end the LC short, but I don’t want to leave it hanging. We are so not dealing with another round of the TM curse. You have until 11:59pm CDT to post anything else you want me to score.

Don’t believe so, but if you had described yourself in a post it’s possible my SC buried that information and hence the similarity… I’ve had more misses than hits with people’s appearances, so am inclined to put it down to random freakiness, since I can’t think of anything with Emma Watson in that would have influenced the dream.

To finish off: Short LD, no tasks