The Wolfgame Dream Collection

Finally playing again and a couple of WG-dreams. During the first nights I had a couple but can’t really remember any specifics.

Monday 17 Sept - Being a wolf suspect
Well I was a person… a male person actually and I was in a big house and the person who lived there was sure I was a wolf so they were hunting me down. Luckily there was another house very close by (maybe their garden house, I think the maid or something lived there) and she did believe I wasn’t a wolf. So I was hiding between a bed and a wall, but the bed kept moving a bit more away from the wall. I was covered with a blanket. Then the people coming after me looked in the room to see if I was hiding there. They didn’t see me though even though I was obviously moving and obviously there. I was relieved but didn’t think I was safe yet.

Tuesday 18 Sept 2012 - Wulf can’t talk!
I dreamed that I got a PM from Wulf and I started reading it and was like whaat she’s dead she can’t send me a PM! So then I stopped reading. I couldn’t imagine that Wulf would really do that… It says something about how she wasn’t so sure anymore about Faith etc.

Tuesday 18 Sept 2012 - Wolves are smart
The another dream I got a PM back from wishbone saying that wolves wouldn’t lie like that. They’re smarter.

Okay now that the game is over I guess I can share my WG dream. :tongue:

I’m in some kind of hospital where we played WG. There were 2 rooms, one for wolves and one for the vills. Whenever I wanted to speak to my allies (which at that point was only Wulf) I had to crawl into some hidden tunnel which had walls made out of beige pillows. I remember sitting there with her discussing what our next step would be. I also remember that I looked into one of the rooms (but this time it was a general room for everyone for some reason) and saw some people sitting around and staring at an empty bed. Everyone was discussing that it’s so sad that Vera is dead, and apparently they saw her dead body on that bed. I realized that everyone just hallucinated Vera, and that this must be the reason why I never saw her in IRC, because it’s just a collective hallucination of the people on ld4all.

wow :eh: slightly precog, since he did make a small error in WG50 :peek:

Now that it’s back, the dreams are back, too. :eek:

I’m not going to do a full write up, as I don’t want anyone thinking I’m revealing GM secrets :tongue:

In the dream, I was still GM, but I had lost and completely forgotten everyone’s roles. I had to wait until each person was killed to figure out who was who. Just like any other villager, but I couldn’t say anything because I was GM. I had a lot of suspicions, but was frequently proven wrong when that person died and I revealed their role. Weirdest GM experience yet.

Ysim, :lol:

Last night, I had one where I was impatiently waiting for a game to start. It was played IRL at a camping site in the woods. We were sitting around an actual campfire.

I dreamed that Siiw was GMing and had posted in the stats/dead players thread that moogle was a certain role, and I, Alot was accused of being Jester. I wasn’t sure if I was, but thought that if I really was then I would vote myself to join the lynchmob on me.

Magnus also made a big stats post on the same thread, but in Swedish, and I saw that he was alluding to an almost identical post made by Ghostie several years earlier that was on the previous page.

Haha sounds like a weird fun dream Ysim :lol:

I dreamed about WG too, not last night, but the night before and the night before that. It had something to do with me being the seer but I can’t tell more since I’m dead now. :rip:

I hope you edit in the details once the current game is over.

I had two dreams about WG last night. In one I talked about special roles with my brother. I talked about Vira, a role that kills and no “protection” helps against it, other than the role Protector, which was designed to counter Vira. In my explanation the game was mostly neutral special roles like this.

In the other dream Mew came to my parents house. I didn’t get a good look at him, but the game was over and we talked about how he had been suspicious, but not a wolf. Not sure if I should trust this dream…

I had one dream of wolfgame and what I could remember is that it was someone who was a merman I remember his blue scaly legs. Apparently mermans can’t be wolves. So I could cross him off my suspect list.

So my dreams about WG now the game is over.

During “day 1” (20-21 april) I had some dreams about Wolfgame and seeing people. I’m not entirely sure anymore what. I kept waking up and falling asleep as well. No good night rest while playing WG :neutral:
I’m not sure anymore if and where I’ve written down notes about this.

During “night 1” (21-22 april) I first was sleeping a little bit before I woke up to check the WG results. So in the dreaming moments before that I already Qu came up a lot. Then I discovered while being in bed that Qu was a wolf because of seeing her. My heart was racing at first with excitement and fear. What am I going to do with this information now? So both in my dreams and in my waking moments this came back. In dreams Qu featured a lot.

During “night 2” (23-24 april) (when I was already died in WG) I dreamed that I got a PM from Lykar (/ Xander :ysim: ) that Puce was a villager.
I did trust Puce more after this night somehow.
(Probably, my mind let me know that Puce was the only villager who voted for me during the day 2 vote :content: )

I had a dream about a WG-like game taking place in a big hospital. Some doctors were after me. I had some special role. I tried to run and hide. Paranoid about everyone. Didn’t enjoy it.

Well this is what LD4all comeback is doing for/to you. I had a wolfgame dream and it was pretty awesome.

In the dream, playing wolfgame was a more rare occurrence. We only played every few months but quite regularly. This was because we didn’t play it online only. Every game was a community offline meeting. Many of the wolfgame sub community came together for a few days to play the game. And I’m talking one game only in that period of time. So the speed was that the same as on the forums. We didn’t do those rushed 10 minute games of superficiality and shallowness that the youngsters do when they play werewolves or mafia!
We would still use the forum to play the official and public parts of realgame but there were also gatherings, secret meetings and tea party like events to discuss realgame. At the same time roleplay was also serious business. The event was sort of a live roleplay for the whole duration. We always picked historical sites like castle ruins and things like that to add to the atmosphere. Also there was a complex system of family trees and relationships among the fictional characters and every player made sure they would fit into the universe seamlessly.

I joined every one of those games except one or two I missed in the early days and was very proud of it :colgate:
I don’t know for sure, but I guess we played around 10-15 of those games in total. Also I bet I was GM in many of them, even though I don’t remember any such detail from the dream. But it’s a reasonable assumption :rofl:

3 Likes

2 WG dreams, one I can post now after the game (about the last wolf) and one from last night about a new WG role, the Sniper.

here :wolf:

Can’t remember if we have a VG dream topic too, but anyhow, Vampires have invaded my dreams :bat:

It’s a sign. You are just refusing to accept it even though it’s projecting its message directly into your mind ;p

1 Like

I had two VG dreams this last game. Both were multi-day long, but not very detailed.

The first was on the Day 2b when it was a tie between @Ansie and @Itchies. I dreamt Ansie was voted to be killed, but she was just a villager. The game continued for several more days, no new vampires at night, but we kept voting out villagers during the day. After a few days, I decided to vote Itchies again. She was killed and revealed to be the MV.
In hindsight, Ansie WAS killed in that tie and revealed villager! But Itchies wasn’t even evil :stuck_out_tongue:

More recently on Night 5, I dreamt that @moogle was voted out and revealed to be a special role called The Eddie. The villagers were all surprised, partially because the role wasn’t even listed in the rules! It functioned as a sort of garlic dealer, where she could give a person a garlic under specific circumstances. She had only been able to give out one garlic this game, but we didn’t know who got it.
Well, moogle was a special role, just a real and ebil one instead!

1 Like

I had a dream that the bus I was sitting in was kidnapped by terrorists who actually turned out to be vampires. They also had the ability to turn other people in zombies. For everyone else, this was a really scary situation but not for me, because I was used to handling vampires :lol:

2 Likes

Saturday June 13
The Hound

Incubated by VVG
I brought my [dream 7 year old] ‘daughter’ a puppy. Then I realised that VVG :paw_prints: :bat: was active. Whhat if I hadbought her a hell hound puppy {aka werewolf :wolf: ) and I had to ‘kill’ it??

1 Like

I had a wolfgame related nightmare. I was out somewhere, being busy, when I suddenly remembered that I had a wolfgame to GM :eek: I logged in briefly with my smartphone after recalling really hard what the game time would be right now. I figured I missed night 1 deadline by half a day already. What a dismay!
I found out there was no wolf bite either. I had no time to prepare a deadline now, but I was thinking what the best solution was. I decided I would remove myself from the game and let somebody else take over the GM. But then again, there were only a handful of players anyway. @Satu-D-2 was the only wolf and she idled, so she would need to be removed and then it’s game over already. With WG having reached such a desolate state, I decided to declare the game dead for good on ld4all =(

Easily the most depressing WG dream ever and one of the more depressing dreams I’ve ever had. It felt so strong like the inglorious end to glorious times.