the "Hey, check out this youtube video" topic

Man, my sense of humor sucks. (strong language, but harmless)

youtube.com/watch?v=N45yM6QnTUY

I’m sure many people have seen these videos before, but thought I’d share anyway for those who haven’t. They always make me laugh so much that someone will come and ask if I’m ok!

youtube.com/watch?v=ujzfv5Mg47c

That soundtrack is beautiful. The “Prophecies” song from Koyaanisqatsi was used in the Watchmen -movie. I liked Watchemen. The only superhuman in that movie felt realistic in the sense that I would probably start thinking exactly like him. Most things would lose meaning if you were immortal, could teleport anywhere in the universe, manipulate matter and see your past and future. It would become hard to relate to others after enough years passed.

A scene from Watchmen

Also, Eterna, didn’t you link the same thing NonHuman did? Was that on purpose?

Letalli: No, copy & paste must have went wrong, but thanks for pointing it out. All edited now!

Dancing Bird :tongue:

Neodymium magnet in a copper tube

C2C - Arcades

Cuteness overload. Kitty Parade.
youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw

“Mitchiri-Neko” is a cat-like creature. They crowd closely together always everywhere :smile:´ω`=)

Music is “MitchiriNeko March”

Postmodern Jukebox - Mad World

So, Puddles Pity Party and Haley Reinhardt singing a cover of Mad World for PostModern Jukebox… These two are probably my favourite singers on the channel, and it’s easy to see why in this vid. And Puddles apparently just took America’s Got Talent by storm, so that’s good to see.

I’m currently addicted to these two videos:
Eivør - Trøllabundin - literally the most beautiful female vocals I heard in years.
Maria, Miume and Niina - Gokuraku Jodo - if anyone likes dance videos :content:

Ohio Players - Funky Worm (1972)

Ohio Players - Funky Worm

-Lego (Written on November 9, 2017)

Well, my gift to you all is the best food channel in the world. :content: Also known as AlmazanKitchen.

Anyone hungry?

Just heard this Orchestral cover and now I think everyone needs to hear it

:cool:

get your WG fix live wolfgame on youtube

@Bruno I still prefer ours.

So do I, @moogle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But skipping through a few scenes, that video looks entertaining.

Edit - Wait, I’M STILL MAYOR??

2 Likes

Wait, is that a Bruno? O_O

Welcome back, it’s been really long to see you around! Interesting by what you get summoned to the forum… Maybe it’s a sign :hmmm:

If y’all need a mayor I’m ready :slight_smile:

First we kind of need more signups :stuck_out_tongue: So if you have some friends you want to drag in, you should feel more than enticed to do so :wink:

they do a number of run throughs. Villagers were ‘overpowered’ due to 1 wolf and 5 villagers.

A brand new channel that plays tracks that combine multiple layers of brainwaves and binaural/monoaural isochronic beats. Each track contains selected images as visual trigger that have shown to have a great impact on expanding the content of lucid dreams, joined research with the University of Florence.
check this out_https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7WIwHnp6fB5xZB8IqlIeZg