LC 64 - Winner: Obliverum

Cornelia - OMG premonition lol.

Had 3 NDs here this morning. No tasks.

Lucid dream, short duration (1 minute) in which I levitate. No other tasks done. I’ll claim the points for the lucid dream and for redoing the levitation task while lucid.

Been incubating it since Task 2 and finally got a dream with the TARDIS :tardis:. Not only bigger on the inside, but in the dream I explored corridors that impossibly loop back in on each other. For example, I exited the control room, took a right, walked down a long hallway, jumped down a hole in the ground to a lower level, took a left, and arrived at the same door I exited. I believe this qualifies as impossible geometry.

Nothing lucid to report.

Rhewin: that tardis dream sounds cool! :happy:

last night i had an ld that was all of 2 seconds long before i woke up, so i wont count it. but this challenge certainly is inspiring me to get lucid more!

Susan_Y: Congratulations on your lucid and going back to get the lucid points for that task!

Rhewin: When I designed the task the TARDIS briefly came to mind. I’m glad someone managed to pull it off!

Obliverum: Yay for lucidity! :happy:

Everyone: Scores have been updated!

Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks.

Non-lucid dream in which I explore a desert planet. Not Egypt (though it was starting to look like it) and no Cornelia, so no tasks done.

Had 4 Nds here this morning. No tasks (I think)

Latest DJ entry
LINK

Two NDs plus one DILD - I’d like to claim short LD points for properly recognizing I am dreaming
In the LD I get very close to my personal goal, but I do not feel like I achieved it, so not claiming points for that

Sadly I’m too busy to jump into this LC, but I’m enjoying following along; lots of magical and otherworldly dreams, lots of points, just my cup of tea, and Rhewin’s back! Keep up the good work everyone!

James_UK2008: I read your dreams when you post them. Sadly, yea. No tasks… but you almost came close with the werewolf one! If you had a prehensile tail, though. :tongue:

GenghisKhan: Noted! I’ve added your points for your LD. :smile:

DeRuyter001: Aww… Hope you’re not too too busy. :tongue: Are you still posting journals? * Cornelia goes to peek.

Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks. Werewolves again though?! :wink:

James_UK2008: What a fun dream! Now you should use your shapeshifting werewolf powers to do Task 3. :tongue:

Task 4: Suit Up
And now for the final task of the LC. As previously mentioned, dreams are fantastical and unbound by the rules of waking life reality, and so impossibly advanced technology is at your fingertips! It’s time to get your very own suit of Power Armor!

The task: acquire a suit of Power Armor and take it out for a spin. Use its various functions and utilities to fight enemies, block powerful attacks, explore, and investigate!

• Suit Up (2 Points)
    Acquire a suit of Power Armor. The suit should cover most, if not all of your entire body. This task is only worth 2 points because all of the following subtasks require that you have a suit of armor equipped.

• Use an Attack Module (4 Points)
    Use your suit of armor to attack something. Maybe you have a deployable sword? Or shoulder-mounted plasma cannons! Missiles? A “rocket” punch?

• Use a Defense Module (4 Points)
    Use your suit to block some kind of attack. Hand-in-hand with the above, maybe you have a deployable shield? Force fields… flares to distract incoming missiles. Whatever you can think of as long as it serves a “defensive” purpose.

• Use a Mobility Module (4 Points)
    Use a facet of your armor to move around easier. Power thrusters like Iron Man, or grapple beams or the morph ball like Samus Aran. Anything that helps you move around the environment more efficiently than just walking, running, or “single-jumping”. A thruster used to acquire a second, mid-air jump would count!

• Use a Utility Module (4 Points)
    Use a utility function of your armor. Perhaps you have scanning visors to acquire more information about your environment? A giant, arm-mounted drill for excavation? Welding and other repair tools for working on megastructures? Almost any advanced functionality that doesn’t fit the other three categories would likely meet this one’s requirement.

• Defeat a Big Bad End Guy (2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 Points)
    Fight a big boss of some kind using your armor! You don’t have to win, merely fight the enemy in more than just passing. Maybe a large arena battle with spectators watching. It can be any kind of enemy you’d like but should have that “boss” feeling. Goons and grunts won’t count! Additionally, your score for this task will be based on how many different types of the modules mentioned above that you use during the fight! Fighting a boss and not using any (i.e. walking around doing nothing) will only net you two points. Using attack and mobility modules will net you 6! While using Attack, Defense, Mobility, and Utility will gain you 10 points! (And also points for all the other subtasks listed above!) So go take down some big baddies!

This is the final task of the LC! It will run until next Friday, the 12th, at 0900 EDT. From that point you will have 24 hours to submit any last-minute claims (Saturday, the 13th, at 0900 EDT). Final scores and the winner will be announced on the 14th at the same time! Good luck!

[center]“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
~ Arthur C. Clarke

… silver white winters that melt into springs
these are a few of my favorite things …
[/center]

oh my, only a week left already! id better get a move on finding corneluna :smile:

Non-lucid dream in which I climb a tower in a castle.

No Cornelia, but is this enough for the castle extended task? (i’m not having much sucess with this LC)

Obliverum: Doo eet!

Susan_Y: Were you searching / looking for something? If so, I’ll count it. (It doesn’t have to be for me even though the task says it should be. I’ll be lenient.) I could tell more if you wrote up your dream. :tongue:

Lucid dream (medium duration) in which I attempt (but fail) the conjuration task.

No task points, I think, but I’ll claim the points for the lucid dream.

another ld too short to count last night with another short failed attempt at the extended task.

Susan_Y: I’ve added the points for your medium LD… but you never answered my question about your castle dream. :tongue:

Obliverum: Heh… I’ve been a cat before in dreams… maybe that was me?!? :tongue: Though, nowadays… it’s more fox than cat. :tongue: