Lucidity Challenge 48 - Task 3 - VampireVolfGame

Author  Message 
sea-dove
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: 100+

PostPosted: Thu 30 Apr, 2015  Reply with quote

Thorn wrote:
[*]sea-dove posted on page 12 saying she tried to eat something inedible but failed; I am unsure if the thing must actually be swallowed and thus didn't add in these points.

The task was it was supposed to be something "uneatable" and mine was . I couldn't eat it no matter how hard I tried lol. Yeah I probably wont get the points as I couldn't eat it.

Quote:
She also said she accused somebody of being a vampire but doesn't mention actually revealing him/her as the task asks for.

"The task says "Co-op Task
Reveal someone else to be a vampire/wolf: accusation is the name of the game in wolfgame! Accuse someone of being a vampire or a wolf and then prove it! Proof could come from things like causing them to transform, making them confess, or doing it the WG/VG way (a hanging). However you can think of, really. Bonus pts for accusing someone else in the LC. 30/30pts. "

Im not sure how you've come to conclusion I didnt meet the task with
Quote:
suddenly found myself in a forest setting (the first dream wasn't in a forest) and there was a young man there. So I accuse him "You are a vampire" .. and he goes "yes I are a vampire" and bares his teeth at me."

I guess I should of said fangs and not teeth. They were vampire teeth though so that was he revealed himself. He revealed it when he bared his teeth cause I'd accused him.

Im going through my lucid dreams as I've become aware I've been confusing in some of how I've tried to explain them and may of been taken wrongly. eg for one I said I wasn't trying to WILD.. which would of been confusing and I assume due to the way I put it I would of confused. I meant by that I wasn't trying hard to WILD as I was tired, I wasn't doing my normal methods.. rather I tried to go to sleep while thinking I wanted to WILD (to of cause hopefully cause one) which then actually did cause me to have a WILD and go straight into a LD. Being focused on wanting to WILD as one goes into a sleep and then causing an LD immediately due to this is a WILD.

But yeah at least one of my LDs was a DEILD eg lady one and not a WILD. (any way Im going through them cause I think I explain things in ways which can confuse and may of been taken wrong).

(are DELIDs and WILD worth different points? I'll have to check that up).

Quote:
She further claimed 3 LDs but says the latter two (short) had no awakening,

one lot of my 3 dream runs/chains whatever one wants to call them had no awakenings in between just drop outs while asleep .. the other episode of 3 dreams close together were completely different to the other as I was completely being awake between the drop outs where I opened eyes, moved etc I like to get comfortable if I wake fully up.

So when it comes to points they should be under different catagories.. one lot of LDs from complete wake state each time and the other lot from dropouts where I didn't wake up between.

Current LD goal(s): Talk to Jesse my Tulpa
sea-dove
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: 100+

PostPosted: Thu 30 Apr, 2015  Reply with quote

Awe wrote:

though since you label it as a technique and its the first time i used it (even though i just did it naturally without knowing about it..) wouldnt it count as some points for using a LD technique for the first time? ^^

oh are new techniques worth more.
I'd best check that out as that was how I started to get my WILDS again, cause I went to using a new technique with it.. using a tulpa.. I started that after the first two weeks of this challenge not having a LD and then started having nightly LDs when I tried to WILD due to the tulpas aid.. I then stopped using the tulpa and I stopped having LDs again. I've now gone back to using the tupla and are having them again.

it's something I'd always wanted to try but cause I usually don't have too much trouble with my WILDs I'd never needed to go and try it.
I know this website has a guide on this but they don't call it tulpas or something else and its viewed as a different technique.

I've also tonight realised when going through all my LDs during this challenge, I realise one of them is missing (Im not sure if I had it immediately after this challenged stopped or just before, so need to go through my notes by my bed (a huge pile of paper stuff) and see if I can find it and when it was. I'ts a LD I didn't do any tasks in but happened about I think a week back. I didn't think much of it as I was only in it for a very short time before I dropped out so didn't get to do anything.

During that one though, I was experiementing with a brand new technique I've come up with using noise and the loss of a certain noise to bring one into a lucid state and it actually worked. (I want to get a few different people to try this before I start telling people about it). I'll post a guide here on it if it also works for others.

Current LD goal(s): Talk to Jesse my Tulpa
Thorn
Another LD4all Dragon
cookie lover
Thorn has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 403

PostPosted: Fri 01 May, 2015  Reply with quote

^ I'm sorry; I didn't see the part where the vampire admitted it. I worked fairly quickly and was not trying to deny points to anybody. In any case, obfusc8 has won by hundreds of points and I don't doubt that he'll host, so that's what really matters.

Current LD goal(s): Get back into good LDing habits
obfusc8
obfuscate! :P
cookie lover
obfusc8 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

PostPosted: Fri 01 May, 2015  Reply with quote

Thanks Thorn for doing the unenviable task of sorting out the scores. We're seemingly stuck in limbo at the moment and while i don't want to stomp on any toes I dont think people want to wait indefinitely for a conclusion to this. I've started preparations to host the next challenge.

So how do people feel about me posting sign ups at the weekend?

Letaali
Ghost
cookie lover
Letaali has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Wolfgame
LD count: 118

PostPosted: Sat 02 May, 2015  Reply with quote

Current LD goal(s): Reach the Frozen Planet
james_uk2008
Resident Shapeshifter
LD4all addict
james_uk2008 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 391

PostPosted: Sat 02 May, 2015  Reply with quote

Koal44
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
Koal44 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: many

PostPosted: Tue 05 May, 2015  Reply with quote

This week end sounds perfect!

Current LD goal(s): Do smth on stage in front of an audience
Thorn
Another LD4all Dragon
cookie lover
Thorn has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 403

PostPosted: Tue 05 May, 2015  Reply with quote

^ They've already started.

Current LD goal(s): Get back into good LDing habits

print