My own Dream Recall Method(sort of)

A simple method I’ve been using for a long time before I get to know about Lucid dreams. I said it was mine, but I was entrusted by someone in a vivid dream. The strange thing is, I do not remember for what and from who I got it. I only remember the words to remember it very well. Strange right?

This is the top of the ice cream in my collection.

Steps are simple and easy to perform, can be done anywhere, anytime. The only condition is that you have to be comfortably accommodated without the risk of falling.

1. Lie or sit down

2. Relax

3. Close your eyes

4. You need anchor, your last dream you remember will do the job

5. Now imagine the network of neurons in the brain where the memory is stored (for easier, you can imagine spider web or the tree roots)
    Here are some photos to be more easy:

or

6. Now put your last dream on one of these neurons (or luminous points)

7. Now imagine how only the neuron in which you have put your dream is shining
    8 ) Now try to move the light (You have the possibility up, left, right, down)

8. Move it to the next neuron (each neuron is a dream memory you’ve had)

At first you will remember only fragments, but with a little practice you will be able to remember whole dreams. And with a little more, even dreams of your childhood. This is like muscles in your arms with training they get stronger.

Good luck to all.

1 Like

Thanks for step-by-step instructions. This is an interesting concept and I will try this out. BTW, I’m new to LD.