LD4All Quest 125: Jan-Feb: Lucid School Exam

LD4all Quest 125: Jan-Feb
Author: moogle
Inspired by LD4all Quest 28 - galactic moon: Go to lucid school - author Qu

On LD4all :ld4all: we have featured Wing Quests to enable members to explore LD’s in a fun way. If the lucid dreamer is successful, LD4all wings can be earned.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself

Lucid School Exam

In 2008 we had LD4all Quest 28 - galactic moon: Go to lucid school
After 10 years I think we are all ready to take the exam. :content: Don’t worry if you never attended lucid school, I often have dreams during which I take exams without doing the coursework. :lol:

To complete this Quest and earn your wings:

• Step 1: Become Lucid :lucid:
  • Step 2: Go to YOUR lucid school
  • Step 3: Take the test (this can be practical showing your abilities or a theory paper.)
  • OPTIONAL: Pass with flying colours. (You only need to take it to earn wings)
  • OPTIONAL: In waking life, create your own Lucid Dream Certificate. Just use bbcode in here or your DJ or upload your artistic certificate.

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - wings will be granted if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest.
The wings are a reward for yourself.

Wings will be granted after you have posted your success in this topic

Tips for Completing this Quest

• Read the original quest.
  • Think about what powers you have used in lucid dreams
  • Decide on how you will get to lucid school
  • Have fun :smile:

:yay: Remember that the main goal of the quests is to have fun

[center]Good Luck Everyone

and

Happy New Year[/center]

Hooray, I’ve done this one! Completing the main quest gives me a special kind of warm feeling.

To be precise, I was teaching a class: the students complained that an exam question they’d been given was impossible, I proved that it wasn’t by successfully completing it with a practical demonstration. I know that it wasn’t an entire exam paper but in my mind I’m pretty sure I fulfilled what the quest asked for, since I (1) became lucid, (2) went to the dream school, (3) completed a test designed to examine dream ability.

:yay: congrats DeRuyter001 you did it :yay:
only invisible wings this time but points in the LDC :happy:

Thanks moogle!

As long as they provide lift, I’m happy. I thought this was a beautifully presented quest and lovely continuity, to recall the older one. I hope more people are going to undertake it…

What is it about the Challenges that get lots of people posting daily and completing everything, while the quests have gone quite quiet and now bi-monthly? I’ve always really liked the quests, have we considered ways to get more people tackling and discussing them?

The Challenges are competitive with healthy jostling for position. Wing Quests are a personal achievement and you don’t get the day to day competitive environment.

BTW there are MANY earlier quests you can attempt and cross off your list. :content:

i attempted this quest last night but did not quite complete it.

the first practical part of the exam was to summon the examiner, which i completed. but then i couldnt find the paper part of the exam :tongue:

i also forgot about the part where you go to lucid school! i just summoned an examiner to where i was. ill enjoy trying this quest again this month :smile:

i agree, i love the quests and have been trying to go through and complete some of the old ones.

i noticed many quests have not been completed at all! maybe we could set up an ongoing meta-quest challenge where we list all the quests and all collaborate to try to get each quest done by at least one person. and to create competition, on this list each quest can be accompanied by the name of the first person to complete it, to live in eternal glory! (maybe also the first person to attempt it? or all the people to complete it and attempt it, but with the first person in bold? or some other way to recognise participants. or maybe theres a ranking of participants with a point per new quest completed.)

id start the challenge myself but with 125 quests it could take years, and keeping up with the accounting sounds like too big a job to entrust to a relatively new account like me :smile: but if a more established person took this on i would happily participate!

Loved your dream Obliverum. :smile:

Both NDC and LDC began with one member launching it. :thumbs:

I’m glad to hear you love the Quests! Moogle is right that both the NDC and LC began with one member launching them. Of course we do have the BIG Quest Topic that lists all the Quests, which might help when keeping track of such a thing.

As for Quests that have never been completed by anyone: Quest 101: Unfinished Business is a compilation of all the non-completed Quests up to then. We have been keeping track of such unfinished Quests, and have been thinking of perhaps bringing Quest 101 back soon. :peek:

i hadnt seen this quest, the list is very useful! this makes the job of listing unfinished quests much less daunting :smile:

This quest is officially over.

Congrats DeRuyter001 :yay:

and a honourable mention to Obliverum :cool:

Although wings can no longer be earned… feel free to attempt it and post your success or near success in here.

The next quest is now open

LD4All Quest 126: Mar-Apr: Lucid Rhymes